3: The 'Nude' Room

You sat down again, Feeling alone once more. Just because there's other people around, Doesn't mean you didn't feel lonely.

Of course, You didn't show it. You kept on a small smile, On your phone. Pretending to be texting someone. Occasionally widening your smile, Then retracting it.
You also pretended to type. But it was really just writing random poems about 'Ducks' on your phone.

I mean, If you acted lonely, that would've been just like saying, 'Come here and feel bad for me! I'm fatherless without any attention at home!'
Or something else quirky.

"Y/n!" You turned your head to see Sun waving at you.
"Yes? What do you need?" You place down the phone.
"I have a few boxes I need to retrieve for these children- Could you help me grab them? I only want to make one trip!"
"Yeah, of course." You got up and followed him.
"Don't cause any trouble friends! We'll be back in a jiffy!"

There wasn't any talking.
When you arrived, you opened up the storage door.

Oh- My-
There was two teenagers in there, In the shorter one, Pinned to the wall. Both completely nude.

You stood at the doorway. Slamming the door, Turning around, And cupping mouth with your hands. Turning you head, You saw Sunny. Standing there, With the most horrified look. He was completely frozen. Slowly bringing up his hand to his mouth.

"YOU KNOW- MAYBE- We could come back for the things laatteerrrr...?"
He quickly nodded. Quickly walking back to the daycare. With the most anxious look you had ever seen.

Yeah. That'd be my reaction too, If wasn't as... knowing.. As I am now.

You quickly speed walk to catch back up with him. "You okay?"
"Take a guess." He said in an annoyed tone.
Damn. I mean- I was expecting him to be less joyous around me- but I didn't expect him to be rude.

You look up at him. Raising an eyebrow. Then letting out a sigh. Looking forward once more.

Sunny freezes. Not walking anymore. Staring at you. You turn around. "Hm..?"
"OH MY GOSH- I AM SO SORRY- I DIDN'T MEAN FOR IT TO COME OFF LIKE THAT!" He waved his hands around a little bit.
"Er- Uh- It's fine.."
"I WAS THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE I SWEAR! I didn't mean for it to come off that way...."
"It's alright-!..."
"No it isn't! You were concerned for me- And I responded SUPER disrespectfully!"

You grabbed both of his hands. "IT'S OKAY! You're fine. I don't feel insulted by it I promise." Okay, Maybe a bit.

You continued to walk, When Sunny noticed you moving ahead, He speedwalked to catch up. Slowing down once he met up with you.

Your face flushed. Just now noticing what you witnessed earlier. You looked over and Sun had the exact same expression as you.
Embarrassment. And a cover-up smile.

—-
(This chapter was short, Dw, The next one will be longer. :> )