36: Coward

"I'll clean this up, you. . . go have. . Fun." They hissed, almost disgusted by the idea.
"Moon- I'm s-" You were about to give another empty apology, empty to his know. He glared down at you, Moon thought was pathetic how you thought that'd do anything. "Stop talking."

You went quiet, moving your legs to the side and standing up, out of the structures, getting your bags together, about to say something before you left, but once you turned around, you noticed Moon just sitting infront of the pillows, holding a small red envelope and staring down at it motionless.
A frown formed on your face, and you turned on your heels, walking out the daycare without a word.
— . . . —
"After hearing Aria was going to present a speech, Roxy took a bunch of speaker papers to mess with her, but-since the party is tomorrow, we have to get them back."

As you were leaving the plex, you shamefully decided to text Aria a harmless little question, you both have been barely in too much contact, but you'd rather ask her anything than risking your pride and talking to Guy again in this day time frame. Not that your vendetta was too bad, you were just seeming more and more.... dependent? Yeah.
You asked if there was anything specific to wear, there's no reason to explain why you asked, you weren't going to look like a fool on your last day here.

About to put your phone in your pocket, you jumped slightly at the buzz. You thought you'd need to wait longer for any response.
"It doesn't matter, the mechanics normally stay in their uniforms & last year the BOSS was in sweatpants!!XD"
Oh! Hmm. Then you'd probably find something casual to blend in with.
You were going to ignore the 'xd' she added at the end.

In your room, you sat on the edge of your bed, holding your SuperStar Daycare hood carefully, like a glass-broken heirloom, while your fingers felt like the rugged sea peasant.
You didn't deserve to have this. How wrong would it be to wear it again?
What if you never told them you were leaving...? Then you could've left, less guilty.
Then again that'd add to the betrayal bit.
Oh well, too late for that.
You reached over to the side, before your eyes snapped to your bed. Where'd your daycare cap go..? Mmn, doesn't matter, you won't be needing that anymore.

You left the house with your heart basically pounding into your ribs, you were terrified. Why would you put the sweater on, why are you going to this stupid party. You couldn't do either, you knew that. For some reason, you just couldn't have helped yourself.., and by the time you realized you had a perfectly fine baggy top you could've used, you were already walking into the plex.
Some stranger—yet obvious employee—held the door open for you, you weren't complaining, as you didn't want to use your keys, but it made you feel more out of place.

Would you really be able to talk to anyone? Or are you just going to look like a lunatic, alone in the quietest corner?
Then again, if nobody notices you, you could sneak in final 'goodbyes' with Sun and / or Moon.
Let's strive for both, Moon seemed pretty upset too, even though it accompanied with irritable nature.

Oh thank Freddy. There's an open table nobody is using! It doesn't seem like anyone you know is here yet, so you don't need to be the one approaching anyone, wow the luck. With a quick pep in your step, you sat down at the empty spot with a sigh.

You took a glance around the room, and took a notice of being in the farthest corner, and your expression cringed a bit. Maybe you should just go to the daycare now, you'd probably be way more welcomed. Even though you took out your phone, your attention shifted to the girl that sat at your table, plopping down her bag. "Woah, you're actually here! I was going to chat with the glamrocks for a second, but they didn't want to talk to me, ah well."
Honestly, seeing how comfortable she acted was a bit of a shock to you, especially since it's not like you talk a lot.