21: Tag!

(WOAH- WHERE IS ALL THE ROMANCE? ITS CHAPTER 21 AND YN STILL DOESNT EVEN COUNT THEM AS A CLOSE FRIEND??? ...Time to ~spice~ things up a bit... ;])
___
...
Would you be surprised if I said you were getting a little bored?
Probably not.
Its reoccurring here.

You know, Im starting to feel like you're a little bit of a loser here.... Not in a insulting way of course.
You did start reading a book though. To look a bit smarter, and to successfully cure most of your boredom.

(If you dont like reading books... Screw it. You're playing Tetris on a computer.)

You felt a small tap on your shoulder, "NO TAGBACKS!!" You heard Sun shout. Turning your head, You watched Sun runway, with a giant smile.
'this little fucker.'
A grin appeared on your face.
Sure, You didnt have legendary stamina, but you knew you were fast. You werent athletic, But you, Were, Fast.

And you weren't gonna act pussy infront of the children.
But- At the same time, you arent going to bulldoze them.
"Oh.. It, is, On." You mumble under your breath.

Right before you ran, You felt a tug on your shirt.
A little girl, You've only seen once before, Held out one of her hands, and pointed to the area Sun ran off to.

You tagged her, an she tagged you back. Removing the 'No tagback'
Shoo-ing the child out of your way, You deicide to walk a bit, Trying to find where the hell Sun went, Before wasting your stamina.

Tag is more then being fast, Its also about being Sneaky, And smart.
You gotta be observant to win!
On the other side of the play structures, you saw Sun hiding, But peering out towards the desk area. Completely.
Oblivious.
(To where you were of course. )

You slowly Inch your way to his spot. Biting your lip, You finally decided you were close enough to run.
Which... Was around 14 feet.
The second you started to bolt towards this guy, Your shoes squeaked loudly against the padded floor.
He whipped his head over at you, letting out a small squeak, and started to run in the opposite direction. Almost tripping over himself while doing so.

Surprisingly, You could keep up. You even gained on him a little!
...
Until loss of breath hit like a bulldozer.
When you noticed your energy, and stamina deplete almost entirely, You started to slow down a bit.
You almost laughed, At Sun; He got so close to accidentally running into a child.
If he wasnt so experienced with- Well, Whatever skills you can get from playing tag everyday, Sun would've TOTALLY faceplanted.

...

You stop running, right away. '..I have an idea. I mean- I dont know exactly how to carry through with it, But I have an Idea!'

And, You didnt need to run much with this! Honestly, at this point, You just felt spiteful towards him.
Poor Sun. Kinda.
Doesn't have any clue on how much you want to embarrass the dude.
Not today though. You gotta focus on simply tagging him.
'Hah!
Who knew tag would give this kind of mentality.'

To sum it up, You rounded up a good amount of kids.
(Mainly the ones that actually listen.)
And gave them a brief summary of what the plan was.
While Sun awaited in a corner. You did look over at him once, Seemed like the poor guy was trying to figure out what was going on.
...
Sucks to suck.

After a good... Minute.
You started to walk towards Sunny. Causing him to stand up almost immediately.
A grin spreads on your face, and you slowly go from walking, to running.
Of course, Sun runs away from you.
After all, This is a game of tag. Not
running, would be completely,
AGAINST the game.

___
You've been chasing Sun, For a little while. Not too long, but you were following until he got to the... Certian spot.
I mean- You did almost knock yourself out running under one of the slides, But its worth it.

Eventually, Sun took a sharp turn, Exactly where the group of little kids were.
Sun fell over, faceplanting, trying to not crash into a slow flesh bag.
You were able to easily sit down next to him, and tap his shoulder.

"No tag backs~!"
__

UWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWYWYWYWYUWUWUWUWUWU 🥰🥺