A2-06: Stars (Pt.1)

◇ABOA || ARCH 02◇

-CHAPTER 6-

Air was sucked in through your teeth, as you stared at the locked doors, whoever designed this building was a fucking mess.
You fiddled with your bagstrap, tightening it slightly as the vast dark empty holdings of the plex lobby haunted you.
Today was going to be a long day.

A familiar laugh echoed the walls from above you, "Oh. . . You were waiting outside for us. . ." Yet you didn't need to look up, as when you turned, Moon already was found crouched behind you.
"You-" "I'm not mocking you, Lamb. I think I was counting on it, actually..."

Your eyes flicked towards the garage, then back towards him.
"Moon. Off of that, I'm guessing you totally didn't do this-" You motioned over at the shut tight gate, "-whole thing, did you?" Your voice held nothing but sarcasm.

His smile only thinned.

Sun did that before too, a part of you hated it, back then they used to answer—almost—all your questions, but suppose this could be it's own answer in a way, yet pushing themselves from needing to worry about actually admitting anything.
Basically like the 'your words, not mine' comebacks.

"And you hardly saw me at all yesterday. . .perhaps even less often soon, so if you want to lecture me, don't." He got up from his crouched stance, and you felt your mouth almost twitch into the smallest frown as you gaped at his height.
You'd be too embarrassed to ask from him to go back to that stance, you'd need to get used to being towered over by one of these animatronics again, it was easier to handle when it was Freddy, but that time away also lapped the big traces of trust your body held when seeing Moon.

"Uuhhh... yep." You replied slowly, though you honestly completely forgot what the conversation was about, lucky for you, he didn't notice the amble bits of nerves in your expression, as he was to focused on what he may have seen farther into the plex.

Moons gaze snapped down towards you, before he ushered you along, "We're going." He wasn't going to run into another glamrock.
He was tired of them.
Mainly Freddy,
Especially Freddy.

Your phone buzzed in your pocket, and you pulled it out, making sure you knew were you were via peripheral, so you wouldn't be walking behind Moon too slowly.
It was an email from the company, telling every employee to not bother to go to work that day, following it up by telling everyone to check their emails later, as some people would need to work overtime.
"Ha, ha." You huffed, your expression a scowl.
Thanks Fazbear Entertainment. Couldn't have had more perfect timing.

"Two of the workers are here." He commented as you just passed the garage door, and your face twisted distastfully. "What. . .? Why?" You asked, there's no way they could've been there when the plex just opened, unless- "They stayed the night."