32: The Final Stretch

(I dunno people, I'm kinda lovin' this Y/n...)

-

Wrapping your legs around his torso, you leaned slightly back, holding his face in your hands. "You know what, I'm gonna miss you Sunny."
He stared at you for a second, as if you caught him off guard. "Oh, uh. . . Yeah!" You heard fans start to kick into gear, just like what happens when you're on your computer for too long. "-I already said how much I missed you so-" Sun put you down, steadily.

After talking with him for a bit, the music started playing, and you nudged him. "Talk to you later!"
"Yeah, mhm! We. . . Still have that sleepover, right...?" He asks, a bit awkwardly.
You nodded, and relaxed, as the day officially started.

-

The day continued as it normally would, until... arts and crafts. You were at the desk, when you saw two..... smaller shadows from the corner of your eye, approach you.

There was a tug at your sleeve. You turned your head slightly, to look at them. "Oh! June!...- and Timothy! What's up?" You asked, trying to sound as light-hearted and friendly as possible. "Uh, we know Mx.Y/n doesn't seem to like us that much... but-" Timothy started, but got interrupted by June. "If you're going to leave, you should at LEAST play with us!" She lifted up her arms high, like a 'Y', and wriggled them around a bit. The boy started nodding quickly in agreement.

You spun your chair to face them, placing down your phone. Then, leaned down to be more on their level. "Oh yeah? What do you have in mind?"
To this, their smiles gone wide, and so did the kids at the table, to even turned around to look at you, as if this was all one big elaborate plan, and they were all eavesdropping. Even Sun looked pleasantly surprised. Timothy put his hands up along with June, yelling out, "HIDE AND SEEK!"

You tilted your head slightly, and raised a brow. "Would Sun be okay with that?" You asked the kids, glancing at Sun to emphasize the question, but as soon as you did, you saw him give two thumbs up, which he'd held up high, as if you couldn't see him already. You almost started smiling, before turning back to the kids. "Okay then!"
-

By majority, and.. apparently norm rules? I guess the kids just hated the role. Anyways, Sun was 'it'. After some arguing and dispute...
"...2 minutes?" Sun sighed, asking for confirmation.
You nodded, and pointed up your index finger, telling him to close his eyes, and start countin'!

As soon as you and the kids heard a '120.... 119.... 118..." Everyone darted in different directions.
Well, almost.
You were ABOUT to run, but two pairs of hands held onto your forearms and ran towards the ballpit. "WOah-!" You yelped, almost tripping over 3 different tiles and almost rolling your ankle twice.

You stared down at the ballpit, and looked over at the girl, confused.
A giant smile went on her face, and she spoke in a VERY breathy whisper. You almost felt tempted to ask to her 'redirect her vowels'. "It's REALLY loud if you're moving around a lot, but many kids use the ballpit as distraction! Our initial noise won't be interesting!" And if almost right one cue, there was a giant ruckus of... ba- colored pebbles, clashing. A kid jumped in, then jumped out. Bolting in the opposite direction.

You sighed. "Fine." You huffed, staring at the ballpit for a second, before following the little girl's lead in.
It sucked.
But you were able to stay quiet. It's been maybe 3 minutes now, and you're still hidin- "ACK!!" You yelped, your ankle was grabbed and dragged out. Sun gasped, and quickly set you down. "Sorry, sorry! Thought that was your hand!"

You crossed your arms, shaking your head. "That was very disrespectful." You frowned. Sun was right about to defend himself, before pausing as he realized that.. you were just messing with him, and he sighed, continuing to search.
Your jaw DROPPED as he walked away, and you looked over at the ballpit, then back at him, then the single kid he found before you. 'WHAT?! He gets ME but not the other two?!'