34: Sleeping-Over (3/3)

(This chapter has a good chunk of Moon, mainly because uhh... Sun has been hogging the last 3 chapters.)

(Last part of the sleepover, but not to worry friends! We still have one more chapter before the party, after all.)
(Let the tension commence! Or uh- build.)

-
"Gotcha." You heard Moon voice from your right, whipping your head over, Moon was on the other side of the net, but as soon as you started backing up, he dropped down to the first floor, there was only a soft thud that proved it.
Clearly, that was definitely him mocking you a bit, as it'd be a stupid move in most situations, but you weren't going to trust that Moon didn't know what he was doing, so you went the opposite direction of the nearest entrance, hiding out there, though you did plan on moving quite a bit more.
-

Your first mistake was thinking that any form of hide and seek with this guy would be a 'fun little idea!' and the second mistake would be actually going through with it.
Moon was so quiet during this, you could only pin-point where he was when he was mocking you, as in, no way he was laughing like that just as a 'fun fun!' Thing.
You felt like you were being played with like an ant, it didn't matter where you went, Moon would find you.

The timer was ticking, and at some point it almost felt like it was on purpose, him not grabbing you right away. Though he was hogging your Sun time, (which hasn't been long anyways) you knew Moon had constant eyes on you.
Everytime you noticed a pair of red eyes staring at you from somewhere in the daycare, the next time you blinked they were gone.

It might've been even useless to find new hiding spots, it's not like Moon ever lost track of you. Getting up, and running to a new playstructure, though, gave you a familiar rush. Your first day meeting Moon. Guess some things never change, explains why running through the daycare in the dead of night brings you such pleasant nostalgia.
. . . Even if you're scared doing it.
Does that sound bad?
Oh god you should go to a psychiatrist.

First time you heard Moon laugh as you hid (in plain fear that time), thinking it sounded attractive was a compliment, it didn't mean much. But now... now... now it makes you feel like a delusional idiot that probably should be isolated from society and take a sex ed class just to come back to getting interest for humans.
. . . That's okay, right?
Wait does it sound like you're saying you have any interest in them? The fucking animatronics? Yeah the sex ed thing is weird then.
No-you're just more attracted to his laugh now that you actually know him! Not that it's much to begin with you- should settle for the word 'complicated'.

A thud from infront of you shook you out of your head, as you tried moving backwards, just to hit your head on the playstructure before realizing it was Moon infront of you.
"Mmm. . . You don't know how badly I want to tag you, Y/n. Shame I need to be patient...-" You weren't listening to him. And what's worse; he cut himself off because he realized that. Given he appeared right infront of you, during a very important mental battle, you were still stuck on your own thoughts.
You stared at him, wide-eyed, your mouth slightly open, your pupils dilated, and an intense make-over of blush painted onto you.
How- how does speaking work again? What the hell is going on with you?! Get over it!

Just before you actually shook it off and tried replying with something, Moon's question, and his awed-filled tone, made you want to cry. "Why.... are you... looking at me, like that?"
This just keeps getting worse and worse for you, doesn't it?
"I- uh- you- I was. . . You just- I think- uhmmm.." OH. MY GOD? Just say something recognizable you idiot! Everything is going through your head, why can't you push it out your fucking mouth?!

"I just wasnt mentally prepared to see you so clos-" Okay maybe not that kind of recognizable. THATS WHAT YOU CAN SAY?? Instead of, 'hey, how are you! Nice day?' It was closer to, 'Holy shit you're even sexier up close!' But t-
"Oh."
. . .