1

(No ones POV)

"How much longer until we head back to the agency?"

"We are gonna take a right and see if there's anything else that we need to watch out for, other than that, we'll go back."

"Okay then, sounds like a plan."

Y/N was on patrol for her hero internship with P/H/N. The two of them made a right and continued to walk around the city. Everything was going smoothly until there was a big crashing sound. Y/N stopped walking and looked at P/H/N. He looked at her as well and they started to run towards the sound. Once they got there, there was a villain attack. She saw as everything around her was smokey and some of the buildings were broken. A little girl was crying in the middle of all the chaos and a giant boulder was flying towards her. She flies towards the girl and grabs her in time. She flies away from everything and lands where paramedics were. 

"Check to see if she's okay."

She flew back to the battle and saw that PHN was badly injured. She lands next to him and looks to see if he's still breathing. Y/N turned around and saw the villain. Some heroes were trying to fight him but now he reveals himself. She was a little scared but she knew that she needed to at least stall him enough until stronger pro heroes come. All of her classmates and friends were on the edge of their seats watching the TV as Y/N was fighting the villain, especially Mr.Aizawa, her teacher.

"You got this Y/N!"

Everyone and Mr. Aizawa was watching the news in the classroom. Mineta looked at the screen scared

"Do you think that Y/N will make it?"

Bakugou looked at him angry but didn't yell at him.

"I hope so."

Y/N was bouncing around, dodging everything that the villain was throwing at her. The villain was starting to get pissed

"How long would you last, little girl?"

Y/N was starting to slow down a little but with her prediction, it's helping her.

"When are the pro heroes coming?"

As she lost in her thoughts, she didn't see the boulder coming at her. She looked and wasn't able to move out of the way. Everyone watched as Y/n got hit.

"Y/N!"

Mr. Aizawa started to get scared about Y/N.

"Come on Y/N. Get up."

The villain walks towards her and picks her up from the ground. He looked at Y/N's wings and then smirked. He grabs them and rips them off. Y/N screamed in pain and started to cry. Everyone in the classroom was too shocked to say anything. He throws her wings away and starts walking towards the river and Kirishima gasped

"No... no... he's going to throw her into the river!"

Mina looked at what Kirishima was talking about.

"No, Y/N!"

Iida slammed his hand on the desk

"Can we do anything?!"

Midoryia looked at Iida and then at the TV.

"We have to do something!"

"It looks like the villain is walking towards the river and is taking Heroine Halo with him! Are no heroes going to save the Heroine Halo?" The reporter said.

The villain brings Y/N up above his head.

"This is the end of this heroine's life!"

The villain throws Y/N into the river. Momo gasped.

"No! Y/N!"

All of the girls were crying and Bakugou ran out of the room, with Kirishima chasing after him. Mr. Aizawa was in disbelief. The news was still broadcasting the attack but Mr. Aizawa turned it off. Then the intercom came on and Nezu started to talk.

"Everyone... there... there will be no more school for the rest of the day... thank you."

Mr. Aizawa looked at everyone that was in the classroom.

"Everyone... head to the dorms, there's no more school for the rest of the day."

Everyone left, without saying a word, leaving Mr. Aizawa in the classroom. As everyone left, Mr. Aizawa started to cry. He didn't want to admit it but he had feelings for Y/N. As he was crying, someone knocked on the door.

"Everything okay?"

"What do you think Mic?! One of my students died and I couldn't do anything!"

Present Mic walked up to him and sat next to him.

"I know that you couldn't do anything and I know you're grieving. I just want to tell you that I'm here if you need anything."

Mr. Aizawa sighs and looks at him.

"I know but... it... it... it's like Shirakumo all over again."

The two of them sat in silence and after some time, they both left to go to their own dorm rooms. 

Hey! I decided to publish a new book because... why not? Haha, well hopefully you guys like this new book that I made. If you haven't read my other book, then you should go read it lol. Have a wonderful day and stay safe!