5

(Y/N POV)

What's UA and what the fuck is going on! Hawks fly to UA and we both walk inside the building. As we went inside, everyone looked at me with surprise. Why is everyone looking at me like that? I looked down and saw that I was just wearing regular clothing. We went down the halls and then I saw a teacher. 

"Y/N? Is that you!"

I looked at him weird but he looked familiar. I am so confused. The two of us walked down the halls into someone's office. Hawks opened the door and we both walked inside. There was a mouse person and a skeleton guy.

"Hey guys, we have an issue."

"What do you mean?"

Hawks moved to the left and I looked at the two of them. The skeleton guy stood up and the both of them looked at me with shock.

"Y/N!"

"Before you ask me, I don't know how I got here and who are you guys?"

"You don't remember what happened?"

"I don't even know who you are. I don't know what's going on. I'm so confused!"

I sat down on one of the chairs and placed my head on my hands. 

"My name is All Might and this is Principle Nezu. We are as confused as you."

He sat next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"We will find out what happened together but first, you need to tell us how you got here."

I told them everything and they looked confused.

"That's odd but do you have any memory of what happened before that?"

"I've been trying to figure that out but nothing clicks."

"It's okay, don't push yourself too hard."

"Am I a student here?"

"Yes you are, you are in class 1-A."

When he said class 1-A... it sounded so familiar.

"I think I remember something when you said class 1-A."

The three of them looked at me.

"Okay, umm who is the green-haired kid?"

I looked at him.

"I didn't say people, I said that the name sounded familiar but it doesn't lead me into anything."

"Alright... it's a start."

"Okay, All Might, is it too soon to tell the others?"

"I don't think so. If we keep this a secret, they would be furious and plus it might help Y/N with her memory."

"That's true. Okay then it's settled. All Might will take Y/N to the dorm rooms."

Me, All Might, and Hawks walked out of the building.

"Oh shoot, I have to go guys, there's a villain attack and they need me."

"It's okay Hawks. Go."

He nods at him and flies away.

"Now, let's get going."

The two of us walked to the building and as we got to the door, I stopped.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah it's just that, I'm gonna meet these people and I don't even know them and for some reason, they know me."

"Hey, it's okay, I'll be here the whole time."

I smiled at him and took a big breath.

The two of us walked inside and I saw a big living room area that had a few couches. I saw a purple kid with purple balls on his head.

"Hey, Mineta!"

He looked at All Might and then at me. He dropped his cup and ran away, screaming. I looked at All Might. 

"That went well."

All Might sighed.

"Let's hope that everyone's reaction will be better."

We waited for a few seconds and then I heard stomping towards us. I looked and saw a bunch of people stomping me. Oh no, I'm gonna get tackled by a bunch of people who I don't know. They all stopped and looked at me. A pink skinned girl slowly approached me.

"Is it really you, Y/N?"

"Before you bombard her with questions, she doesn't remember anything and is not part of this world."

 "But that's Y/N right?"

"Yes it is."

Everyone started to cry and I felt bad for not remembering them. I felt as if I knew them and I started to cry as well. As we were all crying, some of the girls came up to me and hugged me. I hugged them back and we were all sobbing. Everyone else came to us and we did a big group hug. I looked up and saw a man looking at me with complete shock. I felt my heart skip a beat. He's so rugged and handsome. Who is he?