6

(Aizawa's POV)

I was in my room and heard Mineta screaming. I immediately ran out of my room.

"What's going on?!"

"There's a ghost downstairs!"

"What do you mean?"

"It looked like Y/N. Y/N's spirit has come back to haunt us!"

I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Why would Y/N's ghost spirit come to haunt us?"

Then Midoryia started to run down the hall.

"Midoriya!"

He turned around and looked at me.

"Y/N is alive!"

I felt my heart drop.

"What?"

"I saw All Might and Y/N walking here. Everyone! Y/N is alive!"

Aoyama and Tokoyami came out of their rooms .

"WHAT! Are you joking with us?"

"No I'm not, I'm gonna go to the common room and see if it's true or not."

They both ran to the elevator. I decided not to go because I didn't believe him. Could Y/N be alive... no it can't be possible. We all watched her die, it can't be true. I waited for a few minutes and then I got a text message from Toshinori. I looked at it and saw that it was a photo. I looked at it and saw that it was Y/N in the middle with everyone hugging her. I ran out of the room and used the stairs instead of the elevator. I make it to the common room area and catch my breath. I looked at them and saw that it was Y/N. She looked at me and felt my heart skip a beat. She looked as surprised as me.

"Y/N? Is that you?"

"Y/N... doesn't have any memory."

I didn't even know that Toshinori was next to me.

"How is this possible... we saw her die."

"I don't know how she's here but she is."

"Does she know who we are?"

"Unfortunately no, she doesn't remember anything, she knows who she is but she doesn't know who we are, her quirk, or her life here."

I looked back and saw that she was staring at me but then looked away.

"She doesn't even remember what happened to her wings or the villain she fought. She probably doesn't even remember her parents."

I couldn't process everything and only looked at Y/N. It's been a year since Y/N died and it doesn't feel real. I watched as everyone stood back up and started to ask Y/N a lot of questions. She looked a little flustered from everything.

"Hey, guys, back off a little bit, you're scaring her."

I watched as everyone moved away from Y/N and I stood in front of her but not too close. I was so happy to see her again but I didn't want to make things awkward. I placed my hand on top of Y/N's head and slightly smiled.

"Good to see you alive, Y/N."

She looked at me confused and it broke my heart.

"Umm... thank you?"

I took my hand off her head and scratched the back of my head, a little embarrassed. There was an awkward silence which felt like an eternity and thank god Toshinori intervened. 

"Okay, umm, how about you kids introduce yourself to Y/N so she could be more comfortable with us."

I looked at everyone and nod in agreement. Y/N looked overwhelmed but the girls helped her and they walked into the other part of the common room.

"I can't believe that she's alive."

"Me too Aizawa... me too."

I sighed.

"How are we gonna tell her parents? How are we gonna tell everyone?"

"We'll just have to."

I ran my fingers through my hair.

"The media is gonna get a kick out of this."

Torshinori sighed.

"Let's see how long it would take for the media to find out."

After some time, Toshinori said his goodbyes and left. I turned back and watched Y/N getting used to everyone. I walked to where everyone was and I pulled Iida to the side.

"How's everything going?"

"Everything is going well."

"Good... good."

"If I may ask, what's Y/N gonna be doing, would she come back to UA?"

"I don't know yet. I'll probably have to talk to Principal Nezu about the next step. But for now, she'll probably come back in a week."

"Is there something that we can do Mr. Aizawa?"

I sighed.

"The main thing is to help Y/N get her memory back by talking to her."

"Yes Mr.Aizawa."

Iida slightly bowed and walked back to everyone. I looked at everyone again and saw Y/N staring at me. We made eye contact and she gave me a small smile. I felt my heart ache a little and looked away. I walked out of the room and leaned on a wall in the hallway. I placed my hand over my face and felt my face heating up. I thought about Y/N's smile and felt my heart flutter.