18

5 years later

(Y/N POV)

I woke up and saw that Shouta wasn't there. I wanted to go back to sleep but I got up. I slowly rolled over, making sure not to hurt myself, and sat up on the edge of the bed. I took a deep breath in and rubbed my stomach.

"You are already a handful kid."

I slowly got up and felt like a giant cow. I finally got up and slowly walked downstairs. As I was halfway I hear someone talking. I immediately stopped and quietly went down the stairs. I slowly made my way around the corner and grabbed a glass object that was on the counter. I crept around the corner and was ready to beat the living shit out of the intruder. I took a big step and had the object over my head to throw it.

"AAHHH!"

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

I stopped myself and saw Hizashi with a plan in his hand.

"Oh my god, Hizashi!"

"Geez, you scared me!"

I scoffed while putting down the object.

"You scared me! What are you doing here?"

"I can't make my pregnant best friend breakfast?"

"First of all, I thought that Shouta is your best friend and second, don't say pregnant, that just sounds rude."

"Sorry, but I can't make you breakfast?"

"Why aren't you a work?"

He rubbed the back of his head.

"Well..."

"Let me guess, Shouta told you to take care of me?"

He sighs and places the pan back onto the stove.

"Yeah, he did."

I scoffed.

"I don't know why he doesn't think that I can take care of myself."

"You are 6-"

"5"

"5 months pregnant and he's just worried about you. I told him that you are capable of taking care of yourself and he got really mad."

"Well, at least you tried."

"Yeah, but I made breakfast so sit down while I give you a plate."

I sit down and looked at my phone. I saw that it was already 9. I needed to go do things but knowing Hizashi, he was not gonna allow me to go by myself. He hands me a plate of pancakes and some bacon. We ate and it was good but, it was not hitting the spot.

"How is it?"

"It's good..."

"But...?"

"It's just, not hitting the spot. I usually don't mind but it's bugging me."

"So what are you craving then?"

"Honestly... I don't know."

"Hopefully it'll come to you soon."

"Yeah, hopefully."

We both finished and I went back upstairs to get ready. I put something on that doesn't look ugly and comfortable. I came back downstairs and Hizashi came up to me.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to run some errands so I'm leaving the house, like a normal person."