17

(No one's POV)

Another week goes by and the two of them were finally discharged from the hospital. As they were both leaving, they didn't say much to each other because it was awkward. They still didn't say anything to each other and continued their hero duties. Y/N was doing her internship and she reunited with Uchiyama. She spent most of her time with Uchiyama to find a family that he could live with. As she kept looking for one, P/H/N decided to take him in.

"Are you sure P/H/N? You don't have to."

"No, it's okay, me and R/N always wanted to adopt a kid and you'll be able to come and see him whenever you like."

She turned to look at Uchiyama.

"Are you okay with this? To go with P/H/N?"

He thinks about it and nods. They arranged everything and he was finally able to go with a trusting family. After that, Y/N still interned with P/H/N and did other hero stuff. Aizawa did the usual, teaching and his hero duties during the night. But they still haven't officially talked to each other. As the years went by, it was Y/N's last year of UA until she and class 1-A become official pro heroes.

(Y/N POV)

It was the last week of interning with P/H/N and he's been very emotional. We were patrolling and everyone brought their attention to the two of us because by now everyone knows about me.

"A lot of people today."

"Yeah, there is."

I looked at P/H/N.

"Do you want to get some food while we are here?"

"Sure, we can and find higher ground to eat in peace."

We got some food and we went on top of a building roof. We sat down and started to eat. It was quiet but it was comfortable.

"So, have you talked to Mr.Aizawa?"

I stopped eating and swallowed hard.

" I haven't talked to him for the past few years."

He had a shocked and disappointed look.

"Why, I thought you two were good?"

"I don't know why I haven't talked to him and there's no point anymore because I'm leaving to America."

"Is it because you're still mad at him?"

"I'm not mad at him anymore for a long time."

"Then what's stopping you?"

I looked out into the horizon and then at my food.

"I... have unsettling feelings..."

"Unsettling feelings? About what?"

I felt my cheeks burning.

"Romantic feelings."

I looked at P/H/N and saw that he was smirking. I felt my face burning from embarrassment.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

"I... I don't know how I feel about Mr. Aizawa."

"Well, I have a hunch that he also has some unsettling romantic feelings, about someone."

I looked at him and he winked at me.

"I hate you so much."

He laughs.

"I'm just messing with you. But I am serious, just talk to him."

"No promises."

(No one's POV)