7

(No one's POV)

For the next few days, Y/N had to stay in the dorm building but Aizawa would periodically check on her. She was still learning about everything, quirks, heroes, but no one told her about what happened to her. As she was sitting in her "room", she thought about what could have happened to her. As she thought, she kept getting images of a specific person. She remembered his terrifying features and his gruesome voice ringing in her ear. 

She quickly opened her eyes and felt her body shake. Her breathing was starting to become heavy and she was terrified. Her back was starting to burn to the point that it was too painful to bare. She screams in pain and doesn't know what to do. She prayed that someone would stop this painful sensation that she feels. What felt like thousand pin needles on her back, a loud banging sound happened. She looked up and saw the same handsome man as before. He runs up to Y/N.

"Everything okay, what's wrong?!"

"M-My B-back is B-B-burning."

He looked at her back and then back at her. Without thinking, he picks her up bridal style and runs out of the room, to Recovery Girl. He looked down at Y/N and saw that she was unconscious. He makes it to her office and runs inside.

"She has excessive pain in her back."

Recovery girl turns around and looks at Mr. Aizawa.

"Place her on the bed."

He does what she says and Recovery Girls turns her over. Before she did anything, she looked at Mr. Aizawa.

"Would you so kindly turn around for a moment."

He turns around, a little embarrassed and looks at the wall. Recovery Girl looks at Y/N back and gasps a little. Mr. Aizawa felt worried but didn't turn around.

"Everything okay, Recovery Girl?"

"I know I told you to turn around but, you might want to look at this."

He turned around and felt his eyes widen. He looked at something that was unbelievable. Y/N's back has two open wounds where her wings used to be.

"Where did these scars come from?"

Recovery girl sighed.

"Most likely when they were ripped off of her back."

She turned away from Y/N and brought out a wrap and a bottle.

"I'll have to wrap her in this with this cream to maintain the wound but it will either heal or decay more. Our best option is to find her a replacement for her wings... Without it, this infection that's on her back, could kill her."

He didn't say anything but just nodded.

"I'll need you to step out for this one."

He walks out of the room and leans his back onto a wall. He couldn't think about what pain Y/N could be in right now. He felt his hand clenching into a fist but stopped. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Yo, Aizawa."

He turned his head and saw Mic.

(Aizawa's POV)

I saw Mic walking up to me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Y/N had pain behind her back and I took her to Recovery Girl."

He looked confused.

"Why, what happened?"

I sighed.

"I don't know but I'll have more information when Y/N wakes up."

Mic sighed and leaned on the wall next to me.

"Did you tell her what happened?"

I looked at the ground, pretending to not hear him.

"I know that you look at the floor to make me think that you didn't hear me."

I sighed and looked at him.

"I... haven't."

"You have to tell her some day, she deserves to know."

"I know Hizashi but... it's too early to tell her."

"What do you mean by "to early"? That's bullshit right there and you know it."

I sighed again.

"I know b-"

"Don't give me "I know" shit! You know goddamn right that you need to tell her. Did you even tell her parents yet?"

I didn't say anything which made Hizashi sigh.

"I don't want to say this to you but... you are a fucking asshole."

I looked at him shocked.

"What if it was Shirakumo? Wouldn't you be mad if no one told you that he was alive?!"

I grabbed the collar of Hizashi's shirt.

"Shirakumo has nothing to do with this!"

"Sure as hell he is! You even said it yourself "It's just like Shirakumo all over again", didn't you?!"

I couldn't say anything back to him, I let go of his collar.

"Look, when she wakes up, you tell her everything before I do, okay?!"

I looked at him and then at the ground.

"Okay... I will..."

He pats my shoulder and walks away. I walked back inside and saw Y/N laying on the bed flat.

"She'll wake up soon."

I slightly nodded and sat in the chair next to the bed. Recovery Girl comes next to me and places her hand on my shoulder.

"Present Mic is right about what he said."

She pats my shoulder and walks out of the room. I sigh and look back at Y/N. She looked so peaceful yet she doesn't even know what happened to her.

"When you wake up, I need to tell you something, something important."

I placed my hand on top of hers.

"So, I'll wait right here until you wake up." 

Hi everyone! I haven't been updating because I haven't have any inspiration and motivation to do it. I saw this comment about authors not updating and it motivated me to create another chapter. Thank you for all of the reads and the comments! 

Love you guys and stay safe!