4

(No one's POV)

A few hours went by and Y/N woke up.

"It was the same dream again. I wonder why?"

She got up and decided to make some lunch. As the rest of the day went by, she could only think about that dream.

"Why do I keep having this dream?"

For the next few days, that dream slowly went away and it didn't bother her anymore. A year has passed and Y/N spent more time with her parents and she made some friends as well. There were a couple of times that she felt her back hot but it was in two different places. As she was in her room, she decided to be more productive and did some cleaning. As she was cleaning, she felt as if something was missing. She felt as if she was supposed to be cleaning with some of her friends but it was odd. Afterwards she took a walk outside and thought about why she felt that. She didn't realize how long she was walking until she got to the forest.

"Huh? When did I get here?"

She just decided to walk through the forest and saw something. She walked over to it and saw that it was a well. She looked inside and saw that there was water.

"Y/N...Y/N."

She looked around and saw no one around her. She looked back into the well and saw a person's reflection. She turned around again and didn't see anyone. She looks deeper into the well and loses her balance and falls inside. She screamed and saw that it was a lot farther than it was. As she falls, she sees that it looks like a portal.

"What in the world?"

She falls inside and sees a city and sees that she is in the sky. She closed her eyes and braced for impact. She felt the wind rush onto her face and thought that she reached the floor.

"Are you okay, miss?"

She opened her eyes and saw that it was a guy with wings holding me.

"What the fuck?"

"I saw you falling from the sky. Do you need help? Were you killing yourself?"

"What no, I wasn't killing myself. I fell down a well and it teleported me here. Who are you?"

He looked at her weird but trusted her.

"Okay, I'm gonna put you down and the name's Hawks."

He lands and she stands up. She started to walk away but then he stopped her.

"Wait... do I know you?"

"I don't think so... why?"

"You look so familiar."

"Oh my god! It's that girl!"

She turned around and saw a man pointing at her.

"You're the girl that died!"

Y/N looked at him confused.

"What?"

"Oh my god it is!"

Everyone looked at her and started to surround her. She looked at Hawks and he immediately picked her up and flew away. As we were flying, he looked at her.

"Are you really that girl that died from that villain?"

"I am as confused as you. I don't even know how I got here! I don't know who they are talking about!" "Well, we are about to find out."

"Where are you taking me?"

"To UA."