2

(No ones POV)

For the next few days, everyone was grieving about Y/N's death. Everyone and Aizawa didn't go to school for the next two weeks. It was the last week of their break and Thursday was the day before the memorial for Y/N. They didn't have a funeral because they couldn't find her body in the river. As everyone was slowly coming down to the common room. Mr. Aizawa was the last one to come down and he cleaned up a lot. Everyone walked out of the dorm complex and the media was there. They had their cameras out and were flashing at everyone. Different reporters were asking them questions. 

"How do you feel about Y/N's death?"

"Do you think that UA is safe?"

"Y/N shouldn't have died!"

Everyone made it to the reception and Y/N's parents were there as well. Y/N's parents decided to keep their distance from any Pro heroes. P/H/N, Y/N's intern was there and paid his respects to Y/N's parents. He was bowing on his knees to the point that he was crying.

"I didn't mean for anything of this to happen to Y/N. I am sorry that I couldn't save her in time."

Y/N's parents really didn't know what to say and some other pros caught on so they pulled him away so he could calm down. The memorial was starting and everyone sat down. As everyone was getting settled, Nezu came up to the podium.

"Hello, my name is Nezu, I'm the principal of UA high school. Today, we are here for the tragedy of F/N L/N. F/N L/N was a bright, young student that we had unfortunately lost. She was adored by everyone around her and she was a brilliant student that we had the chance to have. We will miss her dearly and we'll have her in our hearts."

At that point, no one really said anything. Afterwards, All Might said something small and some other people as well. Afterwards, they decided to have a small break. Everything went smoothly until a reporter came in and bombarded Y/N's parents with questions.

"How are you feeling? What do you think about the hero society?"

Y/N's mother started to feel overwhelmed and while her father was pissed off.

"How do you think we are feeling? We just lost our child and you have the audacity to ask us that question? We cannot even fathom about what happened. We love Y/N and we are going to miss her. We don't want anything about the hero society ever again. We both knew the consequences of her joining UA. We only wished that the Pro heroes would own up to their own mistakes about not rescuing our daughter in time. Where was the number 1 hero Endeavor, and the other pros who are supposed to keep everyone safe? If All Might didn't retire, Y/N would still be alive. All Might is the only one that could have saved our daughter. No other pro hero would never be able to do that."

The reporter looked stunned and didn't say anything. Y/N mom then stood up and grabbed the reporters shirt by the collar.

"If you mind and get the fuck out. We are done with the media."

The reporter immediately left and for a few minutes, Aizawa came up to them.

"Mr and Mrs L/N. I'm Shouta Aizawa, Y/N's teacher. I came today to pay my respects and to say I'm sorry." 

Aizawa bowed infront of Y/N parents.

 "I'm sorry that I couldn't protect Y/N. Y/N was a bright, young student who had so much potential."

"Thank you Mr. Aizawa, that means a lot to us. Y/N talked a lot about you and she appreciated how much you cared about her and her hero potential."

Y/N's mom gave him a small smile and Aizawa looked at her surprised but hid it. As the reception was coming to an end, everyone went outside to her grave stone. Everyone from class 1-A received a white rose to put on Y/N's grave. Mina decided to go first and walked up.

"We will miss you Y/N and I will cherish you in my heart forever."

She placed the white rose on the bed of dirt, in front of the gravestone and then Kirishima walked up next to her.

"I will remember the memories we made and I won't forget the adventures we had."

Bakugou, Sero, Denki, Momo, Iida, Midoryia, Tsu, Momo, and everyone else slowly said their goodbyes and placed the rose down. Everyone was starting to leave and Y/N's parents were the second to last ones to leave. Aizawa was the last one there and had the rose in his hand.

"Y/N, I wish that we have more time with each other. You were a bright student and I didn't want to admit this but, I've... fell in love with you. I wonder if you had the same feelings as me but I will never know. I hope that we can see each other in a different life."

Aizawa placed the rose on top of the gravestone instead on the bed of dirt.