13

(Y/N's POV)

I felt my head pounding and slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and the room was very dark. I tried to get out of the bonds but it was starting to hurt my wrists. I hear the door open and quickly closed my eyes and limped my head down. I hear the door open and the person's footsteps were coming closer and closer to me. He grabs my face and lifts it.

"Looks like you survived the fall."

The fall? What does that mean?

He lets go of my face and walks away from me. There was a clinking sound and all of the sudden, water was poured on me. I opened my eyes and gasped at how cold the water was.

"Oh good, you're awake."

"Who are you and what do you want?"

He raised one of his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"You act as if we haven't met."

"We haven't? I don't even know who you are."

He had the same expression on and didn't say anything. He walked up to me and lifted my face.

"Maybe I should help you remember."

I felt a sharp pain in my leg and saw the knife. I screamed out in pain and closed my eyes. As I did, I remember seeing fire and smoke all around me. He slowly takes out the knife and started to punch my face and gut. I groaned and felt my headache coming back again. He picks me up and throws me towards the wall, causing the chair to break. I fall on the floor and felt my body ache. I spit out some blood and tried to stay strong. He kept hitting and throwing me to the point that I couldn't move anymore.

"Now, do you remember? Do you remember the pain that I have caused you?"

"I lost my memory you dipshit! I have no memory of anything."

He placed his knuckles in some ice. He took a long sip of a drink that he had.

"Well then, I'll fill you in on what your teacher decided not to tell you."

He told me everything and I felt my whole body go limp. He smirked at my reaction.

"You're... You're lying! He would have told me."

He walked up to me and grabbed my chin.

"So naive, to think that Aizawa will ever be truthful. He is just like all of the other heroes, fake and only cares about themselves."

I felt my eyes water and were streaming down my face. He wiped one of them off of my cheek and licked it.

"The heroes will never be able to find you in time."

He lets go of my face and walked out of the room, locking the door behind me. I slowly crawled my way to a corner and curled up into a ball. I saw my life flash before my eyes and remembered everything, up to the point of my falling into the river. I could not believe that he would ever keep something big from me. I softly cried and felt lifeless. 

(No one's POV)

The day came for the mission. Everyone was getting ready for the mission, especially Aizawa. As night came, everyone received a message. They all went to the lounge area and saw Aizawa.

"Everyone here?"

They all nodded.

"Let's get going, the sooner we get there, the better the chances of Y/N's safety."

They all made it to the meeting area and met up with the pros and the police. They went over the plan for the last time and got ready to storm the warehouse. Hizashi went up to Aizawa.

"Remember, you can't kill him. Even if you think it's right."

"We'll see how the situation is at the moment when I see him."

Aizawa places his goggles on and walks away.

(Y/N POV)

After what felt like forever, I had to think of a plan to get out of there. I slowly got up and held onto my left side. I walked up to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I looked around the room and tried to look for something. I found a leg from the broken chair and quickly grabbed it and went back to where I was. The door opens and the footsteps came toward me.

"Time to go sweetheart."

I didn't move and heard the guy crouch down. I quickly swing my arm with the chair leg and hit his head. He falls over and I made my escape out of the room. As I got out, everything was so bright and I couldn't open my eyes fully. I ran towards my left and hoped that I don't get caught. I stopped running at the corner and felt my sides hurting. I looked down and saw that I was bleeding. I caught my breath and continued to find a way out of there. As I kept running, I hear someone yelling. I hid behind something.

"Find her! Tear this place down if you have to!"

Footsteps were coming towards me quickly so I turned around and waited until they left. I turned back around and saw that they left. I quickly ran before anything happens. I continued to run and could not find an exit. How big is this place? It shouldn't be this hard to find the stupid exit. All of a sudden, there was an explosion.

(No one's POV)

As the police set the bomb off, everyone started to get inside the warehouse. The Mariachi clan started to defend themselves. They started to shoot with their guns and sent people to defend the place. The police stayed behind while the heroes stormed the place. Aizawa and class 1-A's top priority is to find Y/N.

"Our top priority is to find Y/N and get out of here so the other pros can handle the rest."

"Yes, Mr. Aizawa!"

They all split up and searched for Y/N. On the other hand, Y/N was still searching for a way out. 

Hey everyone, I hope you all like this chapter. It's kind of short but it's something. I'll be ending this book soon within the next few chapters. I'm excited but sad but it's been fun making this book. Stay safe and love you all! 

Sincerely, 

The Author