9

(No one's POV)

Aizawa looked at Y/N intensely which scared Y/N. He sighed and looked down at his cup.

"Y/N I-"

As Aizawa was talking, his phone started to ring, making him pause mid-sentence. He grabbed it and saw who it was.

"Excuse me, I have to take this."

Y/N nodded and Aizawa left the room.

"I wonder what the call was?"

A few minutes passed and Aizawa came back. He looked tired and sat back down.

"Everything okay Mr. Aizawa?"

He looked at her and then back to his cup.

"Yes, everything is fine."

He looked at the time on his phone and saw how late it has gotten.

"How about we talk another time? It's pretty late and I don't want to keep you up tonight."

She also looked at the time and agreed. Aizawa walked Y/N to her's "in case she didn't remember". They both wished each other good night and she walked inside her dorm. Aizawa walked to his dorm but stopped suddenly. He leaned on a wall and clenched his fist.

"Fuck..."

He looked at his hands.

"I want to tell her everything..."

He ran his finger through his hair.

"But... I'm so fucking scared that I'll lose her again."

He sighed and continued walking to his dorm room. 

(Y/N POV)

The next day came by and I still wondered about my life here in this world. It's still strange with everything. I looked at the time and saw that it was 9, I thought about staying inside my dorm but I need to know more about this place. I got changed and walked out into the hallway. As I walked, I went to the elevator and went to the common room. As I got there, there was no one in the kitchen or the common room. I thought about what day it was and remembered that everyone is at UA. I didn't know what to do and decided to look at my phone. I scrolled through the different pictures that I'd had. As I'm scrolling through, I noticed a picture that I'd never seen before. I scrolled back up and saw the picture. I clicked on it and saw a picture of me and two other people. I looked at the picture very closely and it immediately clicked in my mind. These people are my parents. I started to get a flood of memories coming back to me and felt my eyes watering. I immediately ran to UA and searched for Mr. Aizawa or All Might. I ran through the halls and frantically tried to find either one of them. I continued to run and then found the same tall figure that I saw when I first got here.

"All Might!"

I ran up to him, and he turned around and looked worried.

"Y/N? Everything okay?"

"I remember..."

His eyes widened.

"You remember what?"

"My parents... I remember them!"

"What?!"

"I remember my parents!"

As I ran towards him I hugged him and started to cry.

"I... remember them..."

I felt his arms wrap around me.

"They... must be so worried... about me..."

He slowly rubbed my back.

"It's okay... we already let them know."