10

(No one's POV)

As mom and dad kept visiting me whenever they had a chance, she still felt something was missing from her, physically and mentally. She starts to notice more things and was slowly starting to remember but the one thing that she can't remember was the biggest part of her whole situation. As the weeks went by, she was finally able to go back and she was honestly excited because she was getting sick of staying in the dorm building. The week before her return, she went to UA and met her "old" teachers for each subject, and got her uniform, and her hero costume. As she got it back, she was confused about the cutouts on the back. So she asked if she could redesign her costume. Hatsume agreed and would give it back to her by the end of the week. As she went back to the dorm, she walked down the empty classrooms and still saw the same flashing images. She looked at the classroom but decided to continue walking. As she made it to the dorms, she met with everyone and they enjoyed the night with each other.

The day came when Y/N was finally able to go back to school. As she was getting ready, she felt nervous. She didn't know what to expect and it killed her. She took in a deep breath and looked into the mirror.

"You got this Y/N. Everyone will be there to help if I need any. It would just be like any other day."

I looked at the time and saw that I was going to be late if I didn't leave right now. I looked in the mirror one last time and headed out of the door. I quickly went out of the dorm building and headed to UA. As I made it to the building, I saw Kirishima and Mina.

"Mina!"

She turned around as I called her name.

"Hey!"

They both stopped walking so I could catch up with them.

"How's your morning so far?"

"Good, a bit nervous though."

"You shouldn't be nervous. It's gonna be the same people."

"I know but it's still something different."

"We are here by your side. If anyone gives you issues, I will grant you my permission to kick his or her ass."

I rolled my eyes but smiled.

"Okay DDAAADDD."

He gave me a toothy grin and we made it to the classroom. We walked inside and mostly everyone was there. I didn't know where my seat was so I just took a guess and sat in the front. As everyone was coming in, they all took their seats, and luckily no one asked me to move so I'm guessing that this is my seat. The bell rings and everyone stops talking and the door swings open. Mr. Aizawa walks in with some papers in his hand and walks to the podium.

"Today, we will be doing some training with class 1-B so get your suits and gear up."

He used a remote which made the walls open up and revealed suitcases. Everyone grabbed their suitcase and headed out of the room. Mr. Aizawa called me over.

"Your hero costume is with Hatsume. She should be here any minute to give it to you."

I nod and the door swings open. Hatsume walks in with a suitcase.

"Hey! I have your suit geared up and ready."

She hands it to me.

"If you need any new adjustments, let me know."

"Thank you Hatsume and I will if I need any changes."

She leaves first and then I left to go to the girl's locker room. As I got there, no one was there which was good. As I open the suitcase, I saw my hero costume. I put it on and it fit perfectly. It was everything that I ever wanted. I walk out of the school and to the field where everyone was waiting for me. As I open the door, everyone looked at me. I looked around and saw Mina and everyone else. I walked over to them and felt a lot of eyes on me. Mina turned around and saw me.