11

(No one's POV)

As the months went by, everyone was going to their internships and Y/N thought that she didn't have one. She asked Mr. Aizawa if she had an internship with any of the pro heroes. 

"Yes you do but most likely you'll have to start from the beginning and work your way up to the level you were before."

"Okay, what's the pro hero's name?"

"It's P/H/N."

Her mind was starting to remember him.

"I think I remember him but I'm not sure."

"Well, I'm gonna take you to his agency so you can get started."

(Y/N POV)

We both leave for P/H/N agency and I felt nervous. As we got to the door Mr. Aizawa turned to me.

"Also, I already told him about your situation and how you're alive so he might be a little bit emotional."

I nod at him and took a deep breath in. We both walk inside and there was a lounge area. We walk up to the receptionist and Mr. Aizawa started to talk to her. I looked around from where I am standing and found myself remembering small bits. I turned back to the receptionist and she nodded at Mr. Aizawa. Mr. Aizawa walked first and I followed him. We walk to an elevator and Mr. Aizawa clicked on one of the buttons. We stood in silence for some time and it was bothering me.

"So, who is P/H/N?"

Mr. Aizawa looked at me and then back at the view.

"He is the number 5 hero. He is more of a supporting hero but is well-known. His quirk is prediction like yours but he likes hand-to-hand combat more and is willing to help anyone with any quirk. He's also very emotional."

I nod my head.

"Good to know."

The elevator dings and the doors open. We walk out and I saw a big room with a desk in the middle. There was no one at the desk and I decided to sit on one of the couches. I started to think that he wasn't there but then the elevator dinged and I saw a man running out of it. He was panting and cleared his throat. He looked up and we both made eye contact. My thoughts were trying to remember him but nothing was clicking until his facial expression changed. His eyes started to fill with water and his expression softened. He started to bawl his eyes out and went onto his knees. I started to remember a memory when we rescued a group of kids and they were all crying with their parents when their parents came. I saw how happy they were and was gonna tell something to P/H/N but he was crying his eyes out like how he is doing right now. I blinked and still see him crying on the floor. I looked at Mr. Aizawa and his expression was the same. P/H/N stood up and wiped his tears away.

"I'm sorry, I got a little emotional."

He smiled and it made me smile as well.

"I miss you P/H/N."

He looked shocked but was happy.

"You remember?"

"I kind of did when he started to cry."

"What was the memory?"

"It was when we rescued some kids and saw them crying with their parents and you got emotional to the point that you were crying as well."

"Ohh, that day! Yeah, I get-"

"Very emotional when it's about kids."

P/H/N smiled.

"It's good to have you back Y/N."

After that, Mr. Aizawa left and we immediately got to training.

"Okay first, I have to train you at the beginning because it's policy but I think you'll catch on easily."