Chapter 5 | Journey to Eden Hall Academy

Location: Anastasia's bedroom
Time: 6am

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
Anastasia groggily opens her eyes searching for her phone with one hand. The deafening noise of her alarm only seemed to get louder by the second.

Where the hell is my phone?

After five minutes she hits something on her bed. She grabs it and clicks the snooze button and rolls over as her eyes become heavy.

Time: 6:20am

Anastasia is shaken by her mother and father. She tries to push their hands away from her while she sleeps.

Come on, Ana wake up. You don't want to be late for the first day of highschool. David looks at his unmoved daughter.

Anastasia turns her head trying to forget she has school.

Anastasia wake up we don't have time for this. Elizabeth rolls her eyes telling her daughter.

Okay, okay I'm awake. Happy? She glares at her mom.

Watch your attitude. Elizabeth sternly looks at her daughter. I know you're not a morning person but there's no need for that.

Anastasia sits up in her bed, gets up crossing the floor to her calendar, and marks off the first day of school.

We have an hour before I need to take you to school. Get ready, your clothes are already set out it's important you dress to impress today. Elizabeth says leaving the room as David follows after kissing his daughter on the forehead.

Anastasia picks up her phone. It reads 7:00 in white numbers.
Okay, if I hurry up I'll have time to get ready, eat breakfast, and talk to my friends before school.

Mom wants me to wear that. She sighs if it gets mom's approval than fine.