Authors Note

Hey! Sword here, your author of the first (maybe?) story to bring the newsies and ducks together.

Is it weird to put an authors note in the middle of the book? I wonder but hey nobody said Ise normal and I ain't no theatre kid eitha. Ise wish but I took choir instead. I loved choir though so it's complicated. (in the worst newsies accent ever) What does it mean to be normal anyway.

Okay sorry I was beginning to ramble (like you guys really want to read that)

But anyways...

I hope you have enjoyed reading this fanfic so far. It's the first one I've ever written on here which is really scary, but also kinda cool to be able to be a part of the fansies (especially after thinking I was the only one who still watches Newsies).

I also wanted to come on here and apologize for not posting for a couple of weeks. I went to Georgia to see my brother and then my mental state has been such a mess that I have not had the will to sit down and write. But I'm trying to change that. On top of that I've been sick but I'm going to try to get the next chapter out this week.

Before we go to the next chapter.

Do you think Connie and Anastasia will become friends again?

Connie is pinning after Spot Conlon. I've been questioning myself on whether they need to be a couple or not. What do you think?

And the Sadie Hawkins dance is coming up but we will see how well that goes.

Okay, I'll see you soon then (anyone know this reference)...