Chapter 16| Ducks Fly together? (Part 2)

Anastasia enters the den sitting on the couch next to Charlie. Shortly, Julie and Connie sit by Fulton talking amongst themselves.

Man, I'm getting sick of varsity picking on us. Shoving Luis and eating Kenny's lunch.

Yeah their annoying but after this year y'all we don't gotta worry about them. Dwayne states looking at Russ.

Can we do something else besides talk about varsity? Connie ask.

How about we play truth or dare? Guy says.

Anastasia sits up invested into the game.

Okay I'll go first, Averman says. Banks Truth or Dare?

Truth, Banks replies.

If you could kiss two ducks who would it be?

Ana and Julie. Connie is to much of a sister for me to kiss. He looks at Connie.

I could never kiss you it's like kissing my brother Connie shivers thinking about it.

Adam looks around Fulton truth or dare?

Dare dude.

I dare you to eat a spicy concoction and you can't drink water until 5 minutes later.

Deal I'm no wimp Fulton says.

Adam and Charlie run to the kitchen as the group follows.

Let's see Charlie opens the cabinet. I found the hot sauce and jalapenos Charlie puts it on the counter. I found red pepper flakes, buffalo sauce, wasabi. Adam adds, putting it on the counter. Adam grabs a small cup and dumps the ingredients into it and hands it to Fulton.

In 5... 4... 3.... 2.... 1..... The Ducks chant.

Fulton dumps the concoction into his mouth as his face goes red. He finally swallows the spicy food letting his tongue hangout his mouth and fans it.

Someone start the clock Charlie laughs. Adam Banks rushes to the microwave and puts it on five minutes.

Anastasia truth or dare? Fulton says trying not to think of the spiciness he just consumed.

Um dare why not.

I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Portman.

Anastasia looks at Banks not knowing what to say. One second, Adam can I talk to you and someone give Fulton milk; water won't help.

Anastasia grabs Adam's hand and leaves the room.

Do you mind if I play seven minutes in heaven with Portman?

No I don't mind since I know you like me and as long as... Banks walks up to Anastasia kissing her lips softly. She kisses him back wrapping her arms around his neck. Banks pulls away after a few minutes. ...Im the first person you kiss.

Banks walks back into the kitchen as Anastasia thinks it over. I have feelings for both so it's okay.

Anastasia walks into the kitchen okay fine I'll take my dare.

Dean and Anastasia walk to the coat closet in the living room.

7 minutes Fulton says closing the door behind them.

What did you have to talk to Banks about? Dean says turning to Anastasia.

I wanted to talk to him because it's his house and I know he likes me. She replies looking into Dean brown eyes.

But you like him too Portman questions looking at Anastasia.

Yeah I do like you both and I know it's wrong but I'm not dating you guys right now. So I feel like it's fine but are you okay with it. Anastasia looks up at Dean worried.

Yeah I am for now as long as you are honest with us. He steps closer to Anastasia touching her cheek is this okay. She nods in response looking into his eyes and then to his lips. Dean leans down softly connecting his lips to hers again. After a few minutes Dean breaks the kiss lock the door.

Anastasia locks the door and is grabbed by Dean.

Jump Dean tells her.

Anastasia jumps up as Dean places his hands on her butt kissing her alittle rougher licking her bottom lip for entry. Ana let's Portman enter as he begins to play with her tongue. They kiss for a few minutes neither one breaking their connection.

Youre so beautiful babe he begins to softly kiss her. Trailing kisses and bites down her neck.

I'm glad you think so.

As Dean hears this he puts her down.

You definitely are he looks into her eyes. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door 7 minutes were up three minutes ago.