Chapter 17 | Love Triangle

It had been a month since the huge argument at the Banks' house. Adam Banks had forgiven Anastasia and helped her make JV Hockey. Unfortunately, this only made things more complicated between the three. The closer she got with Banks the more annoyed Portman became. She tried to spend her time after practice with both ducks, but this only made Banks question her feelings for him. It didn't help that Banks was now stuck on varsity which half the team hated; particularly Charlie and Connie.

Speaking of Connie, things were still on edge after the fight. This put a damper on the Mighty Ducks since people began to side with either Connie or Ana. This had made practices interesting especially during scrimmages when they were on opposite teams.

Stop, I said stop. Coach Orion yells as he stands on the ice looking at the ducks.

Luis skates into the boards not being able to stop.The ducks skate to their coach soon followed by Luis.

Monreau and Vlanterrin you guys are knocking eachother on the ice hard. This is a scrimmage you guys look like you are trying to injure each other. Explain.

Sorry Coach Orion just practicing Connie sweetly responds won't happen again.

Anastasia looks away and rolls her eyes and sticks her tongue out in disgust.

Vlanterrin?

Ana looks back at her coach standing in front of them it won't happen again coach.

Dean leans down and whispers chill babe giving her a warning look.

The ducks begin to scrimmage again as Fulton and Portman go head to head. Fulton tries to pass the puck to Guy Germaine but Russ intercepts it and skates down the ice rink. He passes to Vlanterrin. Before Vlanterrin can pass to Averman she falls hard on the ice looking at the skate who just tripped her.

Anastasia and Connie's eyes lock as a smirk appears on Connie's face. Anastasia blood starts to boil as she stands up. In one swift position hands push Connie away grabbing Portman's and Orion's attention.

What the hell Connie?

It's just hockey Connie says glaring.

Dean Portman skates towards Vlanterrin glaring at Connie as he puts a protective arm around Ana's waist.

Connie rolls her eyes

Coach Orion blows his whistle Monreau bench now, you okay Vlanterrin?

I'm good coach

Okay hit the showers.

The ducks skate to the gate as they walk to the locker room.

Dean throws his gear in his locker as he glares at the team and says if Connie was a boy I swear.

She is still pissed about you, Banks, and Portman Charlie looking at Anastasia.

I'm aware but Connie was out for blood. The door squeaks as Connie walks into the locker.

What the hell Connie you could have injured Vlanterrin out there Russ says.

Yeah I know Coach said I had to apologize or I'm benched. She rolls her eyes and walks past Anastasia and mutters sorry.

You can take your fake apology and shove it up your... Dean sternly looks at Anastasia and then looks to the door.

Anastasia finishes changing and walks out of the changing rooms snickering under her breathe.

Secrets Beneath Teenage Love: A Mighty Ducks and Newsies StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara