1.115 Aaron

A few months later. On the streets. 

Alexandria has been the new community's little bitch and i don't like it at all. Aaron's taken commando over there so that's why i moved to Hilltop. Not to forget that Daryl went behind my back to get Judith and RJ into the new community. 

We were on the streets killing some walkers. 

Suddenly i saw Daryl killing one. 

The new community was here. 

Daryl helped me up "you kay"

I nodded. 

A woman walked to Maggie " You must be Maggie. "

I looked at Maggie. 

---

Daryl walked over to me with some food. 

I looked at it "i already ate"

Aaron walked over to us 

Daryl sighed "Ken-"

Me "  Why do you trust these people? "

Daryl " Who says we do? When do I ever? "

I raised an eyebrow. 

Daryl " It's good to see Alexandria getting cleaned up, though. Least their word meant something. "

Aaron "Yeah, there's like 50 000 , people living there. At least 49 900. seem like decent enough folks. And it's not forever. You sure you don't want to come with us? You don't have to do this alone. "

I raised an eyebrow.

Lance "Hey, sorry to interrupt. The forward unit picked up a swarm. We have some extra rifles with us. So while they're handling that, Governor Milton proposed that we all go hunting, if you're up for that?"

--

We walked through the woods. 

The woman "We'll scare all the food away stomping around like this. I'll go with Maggie, and you boys pair off. Don't need a minder this time, General. We'll be fine. "

At Hilltop. 

The troopers had showed up and were starting to fix the walls and bring in some food.

Maggie came back. 

Dianne "Hey. They meant everything they said. All the Troopers that came back with us, they're working on re-enforcing the water tower right now. "

Lydia "You went hunting with them? "

Maggie nodded "Yeah. It's not much, but it's... "

Elijah "More than we've had in weeks. "

Dianne nodded "Yeah, we'll get dinner started. "

They walked away.

Maggie " Is everyone okay?"

I nodded " Yeah, yeah. Everyone seems relieved. Hoping this means we can actually get some sleep tonight. "

Daryl showed up in a car. 

Lydia hugged him "hey"

Daryl looked at me and i looked at him. 

Night

I walked over to Daryl who was packing his stuff. 

Daryl handed me a a jar of Candy "Here. I got something for ya. It's from Judith. She said in case you're missing her "