1.60 Massacre

Next day.

We were sitting at church. 

Dad " and we can work with Hilltop. Kendall hammered out a deal. We're getting food, eggs, butter, fresh vegetables. But they're not just giving it away. These Saviors, they almost killed Sasha, Kendall, Daryl and Abraham on the road. Now, sooner or later, they would've found us, just like those wolves did, just like Jesus did. They woulda killed someone or some of us. And then they would try to own us. And we would try to stop them. But then, in that kind of fight, low on food, we could lose. This is the only way to be sure , as sure as we can get, that we win. And we have to win. We do this for the Hilltop, it's how we keep this place. It's how we feed this place. This needs to be a group decision. If anybody objects, here's your chance to say your piece."

I looked around.

Morgan stood up. 

We all turned to him.

Morgan " you're sure we can do it? We can beat them? "

Dad " what this group has done, what we've learned, what we've become, all of us-- yes, I'm sure."

Morgan " Then all we have to do is just tell them that. "

Dad " well, they don't compromise."

Morgan " this isn't a compromise. It's a choice you give them. It's a way out, for them and for us. "

Dad " we try and talk to the Saviors, we give up out advantage, or safety. No, we have to come for them before they come for us. We can't leave them alive."

Morgan " Where there's life, there's possibility. "

Dad " of them hitting us. "

Morgan shook his head " We're not trapped in this. None of you are trapped in this. "

Dad " Morgan, they always come back"

Morgan " came back when they're dead, too. "

Dad nodded " yeah, we'll stop them. We have before."

Morgan " I'm not talking about the walkers."

Dad looked at the group " Morgan wants to talk to them first. I think that would be a mistake, but it's not up to me. I'll talk to the people still at home. I'll discuss it with the people on guard now, too, but who else wants to approach the Saviors, talk to them first?"

Aaron stood up " what happened here, we won't let that happen again. I won't "

Then he sat down.

Dad " looks like it's settled. We know exactly what this is. We don't shy from it, we live. We kill them all. We don't all have to kill. But if people are gonna stay here...they do have to accept it."

Then he walked out.

Night.

I was upstairs trying to bring Judith to fall asleep while the others were downstairs planing how we get inside of their hideout.

I put Judith in her bed and Daryl walked Inside. 

Then i turned the light off and we walked outside.

Me " And?"

Daryl " we got a plan. Tomorrow night"

I sighed " all right"

Next day.

I was sitting in the RV with some others. A few of us behind us in two cars.

We stopped after a while and hit the horn to lock walkers to us.

Then we got out and looked for any.

Glenn and some others carried dead walkers to us. I was sitting on a car hood. Dad was telling everybody about the plan. Daryl sat down next to me on the hood.

Dad " We're gonna take a look around, try to get a feel for how many people are in there. We like how It looks, we go in.  A couple of hours before dawn. The guards outside'll be tired. Everyone inside will be sleeping. We don't like what we see, we head back, make a new plan. They don't know who we are. We'll keep Jesus in the shadows. This is how we eat. We roll out at midnight. "

Dad then walked to Jesus to pick a walker's head.

 Night.

Eddie was driving to their hideout to show them the head.

Daryl and I walked slowly behind them to them. The one guy walked inside. The other guy began to whistle "Happy Birthday".

I rolled my eyes and broke his neck. Daryl rammed the knife in his head.

Then the rest of us ran to us. I had my knives and my guns on my belt. They carried the body away and and we all hid again. The other guy came out with Craig.

Man " well well well, look who this is"

Michonne rammed her sword through his chest from behind.

Dad threw the keys to Daryl.

 We all walked inside.
Everybody had their guns up.

Dad whispered " check the doors. Find the arsenal. We take them out."

We looked around. Dad walked into one room and killed the man with a knife in his sleep.

Suddenly the alarm went on.

Me " fuck"

The gunfire started.
The men came at us with guns. We I started to fire.

Daryl grabbed me arm and pushed me with him, Dad and Michonne. We tried to find our way out.

---

When everybody was dead we found the exit.

We made it out by morning. The sun was up. We all looked and round.  Our cars stood there. Some were leaving us for good. They took the RV and left.

It started raining. Suddenly we heard and round motor cycle. We all shot at the driver.  He fell off and Daryl slammed him down and beat him up.

Dad pointed with his gun at the man.

Suddenly we heard Someone through the walkie " lower your gun, prick.  You with the Colt Python . All of you lower your weapons right now. "

We looked around.

Dad took the walkie  " come on out. Let's talk. "

Woman "We're not coming out, but we will talk. We've got a Carol and a Maggie. I'm thinking that something you want to chat about. "