1.33 "I Would've Killed That Bastard"

I was holding little ass -kicker when Andrea walked up the stairs.

Carol who stood next to me " You can't leave without meeting little ass-kicker."

Andrea " may I hold her?"

I nodded " sure"

Then I carefully gave her the baby.

Andrea smiled at her"oh, look at you. Let me guess, Daryl named her 'ass-kicker'"

Carol and i giggled nodding.

Andrea " That's not really her name"

I smiled " Judith"

Andrea smiled at the baby " Judith. Hi, Judith. Oh how precious are you?"

She looked at me " What happend to your mother?"

I sighed " During a C-section. Maggie. Carl had to..."

Andrea' s face fell " oh my God."

Carol " T-dog died leading me to safety."

Andrea " And Shane?"

I took a deep breath " Dad killed him. The night we left the farm. Shane lied about the whole Randall thing. He tried to kill Dad."

Andrea " Shane loved Rick"

Carol " Shane loved Lori"

Andrea " Rick's become cold . unsteady "

Me " But can you blame him?"

Andrea shook her head.

Carol " the Governor, you need to do something."

She took the baby.

Andrea nodded " I am"

Carol " You need to sleep with him. Give him the greatest night of his life. You get him to drop his guard. Then when he's sleeping, you can end this."

-------------
I walked out with Andrea to the E block.

Andrea " so you and Daryl? When did that happen?:

I smiled " after we left the farm. "

She nodded. Glenn stood there on a car. Dad gave Andrea her bag.

Andrea " thanks. Can you spare it?."

Dad nodded " yeah"

He's lying so that she would shut up

Everyone was standing outside. Andrea looked around and then got in the car.

Dad " Andrea "

The he gave her her gun and her knife back.

Dad " be careful "

Andrea nodded " you too"

Then she drove to the he gate. Merle opened it and she drove through and out. Then he closed it.

--------

Night.

Carol, Glenn and Beth were sitting on the he ground around candles. Maggi and I were sitting next to each other on the stairs.

Daryl was leaning with his back on a cell door. Hershel was next to him. Dad came down and was putting Judith to bed. Merle was leaning on a door.

Beth began to sing.
I put my head on Maggie's shoulder. I then looked at Daryl. He was already watching me. I gave him a soft smile. He kinda returned it.

I heard Maggie whispering so low that only I could hear it " so you forgave him?"

I whispered very low back " I told him I love him"

She looked at me.

I whispered smiling " He said it back"

She smiled. Dad looked at me and nodded with his head. I stood up an walked to them.

I whispered " What's wrong?"

Dad said calm because of Judith " I'm gonna go on a run with Carl and Michone"

I raised an eyebrow " Carl?"

Dad nodded " He's ready"

I nodded.

Dad " You and Daryl are gonna hold it down here."

I looked around. Carl was outside on watch.

Daryl " You got it"

------------

I was sitting on my bed when Daryl walked inside. I yawned.

Daryl chuckled" You tired?"

I nodded.

Daryl laid down on the bed.
I lied down next to him.

Daryl " How's your rib doing?"

I shrugged " Well, doesn't hurt so bad anymore "

Daryl nodded" good."

It became silent.

Me " His name was Jason"

Daryl "hm?"

Me " My ex. His name was Jason"

He nodded.

Me " I met him when I was 16, he was 17. He was a bad boy, That's why I fell for him. He was in a gang. Some of his friends were out of Jail. It was perfect for the first weeks, you know, but then the jealousy, the drugs and the alcohol got the best of him. Without me realizing it he manipulated me into drugs, i alrady drank alcohol and did partys so no one realy noticed it. He beat me and sometimes forced me to sleep with him. And that's why I was nearly every third day at the police station. We dated for like 7 months."

Daryl " why didn't you tell Rick?"

I shook my head " I was afraid of saying anything because of Jason. There were times his friends flirted with me and then he hit me, saying it was my faul calling me a whore, slut and things ike that. Then there were times other boys were hitting on me, later he hit me or kicked me saying it was my fault again."

Daryl's body tensed.

Me " One of his friends was also one of my friends, told me that he was whoring around when he wasn't with me. He was cheating on me and I couldn't do anything because I was scared of him. I wanted to give the drugs and alcohol the fault for him beating me and shit but deep down i know he was most of the times sobber "

Daryl " and his friends didn't do a thing?"

Me " They didn't knew, the only thing they knew for sure was him doing drugs and alcohol, like themselves and the cheating thing. For the outside he was the pefect boyfriend but then.......He was a two faced asshole."

Daryl " nobody noticed the bruises or anything?"

I shook my head " Shane was the first one who noticed my mood wings and the fact that i did drugs. One night Jason visited me at home. I had to babysit Carl because mom and dad went out on a date. He was stoned and drunk. He slaped me and then kicked me. Carl was thank God in his room listening to music or something, then after he left I walked upstairs got rid of my shirt. Carl walked in and saw the bruises. Through out this 'relationship' i couldn't even hear his name without being scared. "

Tears were falling down my cheek.

Daryl " how did you break up?"

Me " His friends had enough of him treating me like that, they really liked me. They talked him into to leaving me. And then I was happy again. "

Daryl wiped my tears away and huged me. We were lying there in each others arms.

Daryl growled " I would've killed that bastard"

I cracked a laugh.