1.63 R.I.P

He stopped by Abraham " you can breath. You can think. You can try. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that. "

Then he hit Abraham with the bat.

Abraham just sat back up with that wound on his head.

Negan cheered impressed " look at that! Taking it like a champ! "

Abraham grunted out " suck....my...nuts"

Next hit. And the next one and next one. Till the skull and the brain were soup.

Rosita and Sasha began to cry. We all did.

Negan laughed " you guys, look at my dirty girl!"

He pointed it at Rosita " Sweetheart. Lay your eyes on this"

Abraham's blood and brain was throbbing from it.

Rosita didn't look.

Negan " oh damn. Were you together? That sucks. But if you were, you should know there was a reason for all of this. Red- and hell, he was, is, and will ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team! So take a damn look!"

I whispered to dad " do something. Please"

Negan's head snapped in my direction before he walked over to me smirking " well, who do we have here? A true beauty. Stand up".

I didn't move

Negan chuckled "do i really have to repeat myself, sweetie?"

I stood up and looked at him.

Negan took my chin in his hand and pulled my face closer to him " you know what, you look exactly like my next wife"

Suddenly Daryl jumped up and punched Negan across the face.

My eyes widened " Daryl!'

Negan's guys grabbed Daryl and pushed him down.

Negan looked at me and then at Daryl " No! Oh no! That! Oh my! That is no-no. "

He kneeled down in front of Daryl.

I was still standing.

I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks.

He held the bat in Daryl's face.

Daryl looked at me and I began to sob.

Dwight came and pointed with Daryl's crossbow at Daryl " do you want me to do it? Right here."

Negan shook his head" no. No, you don't kill them not until you try a little. "

He put Daryl back into the line.

Negan smirked at me " He's your man, ain't he?"

I looked at Daryl who looked at me.

Negan grabbed my chin and made me look at him " answer me, sweetie!"

I nodded.

Negan "use your words"

My voice cracked "yes. He's my man"

Negan nodded "yeah, but not for long"

Then his man put me back in line before walking up and down again "anyway..that's not how it works. Now, I already told you people-- first one's free, then-- what'd I say?. I sat in would shut that shit down! No exceptions. Now, I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with..but i'm a man of my word. First impressions are important. I need you to know me. So..back to it"

He hit Glenn's head.

Maggie and I began to scream and cry.

Maggie " no!"

Glenn looked up. His forehead out and pleading. His eye was popping out.

He looked at Maggie .

Negan " what the hell of at hit. I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just popped out, and it's gross as shit!."

Glenn grunted out " Maggie, I'll find you"

He was choking on his blood.

Negan " oh man. I can see this is hard on you guys. I am sorry. I truly am. But I did say it. No exceptions"

Another hit and other hit. He hit till his skull and brain was shattered.

Maggie was freaking out.

We all were crying.

Maggie couldn't look at him.

Negan " you bunch of pussies. I'm just getting started."

The head was already nothing but he kept hitting the flesh that was supposed to be the head.

Negan " Lucille is thirsty."

He began to laugh " she's a vampire bat!"

Dad looked at him " I'm gonna kill you "

Negan kneeled down in front of him " what? You need to speak louder "

Dad " I will kill you...maybe not now...maybe not tomorrow...but I will"

Negan grabbed dad's shoulder and took him in the RV. Then they drove off.

I looked at Carl.

I shook my head crying.
-------------------------

The sun was already up when they came back. We couldn't move an inch.

They got out of the RV. Negan pushed Dad on the ground. He pulled him with him like a dog till they were in font of us.

Negan " here we are. Let me ask you something, Ric. Do you even know what that little trip was about? Speak when you're spoken to. "

Dad " okay. Okay. "

Negan " that trip was about the way that you looked at me. I wanted to change that. I wanted you to understand. But you're still looking aren't me the same damn way...like I shit in your scrambled eggs, and that's not gonna work. So.do I give you another chance?"

Dad with shaking voice " yeah "

He was on his fours and looking down " yes."

Negan chuckled " okay. All right. And here it is-- the grand-prize game. What you do next will decide whether your Crap day becomes everyone's last Crap day. Or just another Crap day. Get some guns to the back of their heads"

They did what he told them.
Each of them was standing behind each of us.
Negan " good. Now. Level with their noses, so if you have to fire....it'll be a real mess."

Then he looked at Carl " kid.."

He mentioned to Carl to come here.

Negan " Right here"

Pointing at his feet next to dad.

Negan " Kid...now"

Carl looked at me and I nodded.

Then he stood up and walked to him.

Negan took his belt off " you a southpaw?"

Carl asked confused " am i a what?"

Negan " you a lefty?"

Carl shook his head " no."

Negan nodded " good"

He put the belt over Carl's left elbow " That hurt?"

Carl " no"

Negan " should. It's supposed to. All right. Get down on the ground, kid, next to daddy. Spread them wings."

He threw Carl's hat away.

Carl laid down next to Dad. His left arm was pressed on the ground in font of Dad.

Negan " Simon, you got a pen?"

Simon nodded " yeah. "

He gave him the pen and Negan painted a line on Carl's arm.

Negan " sorry, kid. This is gonna be as cold as as warlock's ballpark, just like he was hanging his ballpark above you and dragging it right across the forearm. There you go. Gives you a little leverage. "

Dad begged sobbing " please.please. please don't. Please don't. "