1.55 "Please, Fighter"

After a while i heard a bomb going up. I opened my eyes. A group of men I think blew up. Daryl and the others got back into the truck.

I asked confused " What happened?"

Daryl " just bombed a bunch of assholes"

I chuckled weakly" i'm proud of you"

Daryl " Stop talking. You need the energy "

I nodded and drifted off again.

------

It was night when we got there.

Daryl " I'm gonna need you awake, princess"

I looked up. We were standing in front of the gate. Abraham and Sasha climbed on the roof. Glenn came in. I looked around. Shit was going down in Alexandria. Walkers were everywhere.

Daryl told Glenn his plan.

Glenn's jaw dropped " you're pale, Ken"

Then Daryl parked the truck in front of the see.

He got out and so did I. It was a Benzin truck. He poured all the Benzin in the see. He helped me climbing up on the roof. Daryl held a granulator in his hands. He pointed at the sea and fired. The sea caught fire.

All the walkers walked to it and inside.

I looked at Daryl " had fun?"

Daryl smirked like a maniac and nodded at me.

-----------------

All walkers were dead.
Daryl helped me climb down.

Dad ran to me, worried " Ken, what happend?"

I looked around "I got shot. Where's Carl?"

They all looked down.

I asked confused " where is he ? What happened?"

Dad " it's his eye. He got shot."

My stomach dropped and ran to the doctor's house. I started to feel dizzy before I was even half way there and fell back.

Someone caught me and picked me up.

I tried to fight the person but the grip was too strong " I wanna see Carl. I wanna see my brother"

Daryl " You will "

----------------

I woke up and looked around.

Daryl was sitting next to my bed.

Me " Daryl"

He looked at me and took my hand in his " She stitched you up"

I looked at my hip.

I had no shirt on and there was a bandage around my wound.

I slowly sat up and I felt a bit dizzy.

There was a needle in my arm it was connected to a tube which was connected to a blood bag.

Daryl " you had lost too much blood. Mine was compatible with yours.

I nodded surprised " thank you. My brother. I want to see my brother "

Daryl " Ken-"

I sobbed out "I wanna see my brother"

He sighed but nodded.

Then helped me get up and we walked into the next room. I gave two shits about the fact that I was only in pants and bra.

I saw Carl on the bed. He was unconscious.there was a bandage around his eye. But the blood was slowly bleeding through.

Me " Dad"

My voice was dry.

Dad's head spun around. He was crying.

He stood up and walked to me and hugged me.

I groaned as he touched my wound.

Then I looked at Carl and slowly made my way to the chair and sat down.

I took his hand and sobbed out " hey little brother, I don't know you can hear me. I can't lose you, you Here me ? We've both been through enough shit to give up now, means you won't die like this, got me? you won't. You need to fight this. Fight for Dad, for Judith and for me. Please, fighter. Fight"

I began to cry again. I could feel his fingers moving.

Dad came and kneeled down next to us.