1.120 "Hornsby"

In Church. 

We were all hiding in Church....well, we were hiding Eugene since now everyone was out for his head. 

Rosita had been taken by Mercer for interrogations. 

There was a knock on the doors and Daryl opened it.

Rosita walked in. 

I hugged her "How'd it go?"

Rosita " A lot of repeat questions and intense staring. You?"

Daryl " Same. "

Rosita "You talk to the others?"

Daryl nodded " Yeah. We're gonna leave at dawn if we can get out. "

Rosita "Alright. Mercer's gonna be watching. "

Daryl "I'm counting on it. "

Eugene walked to us. 

Rosita "Hey. How you holding up? "

Eugene "Reckon better than I deserve. I don't suppose you have any news on Max's whereabouts? "

Rosita "I don't. I'm sorry. "

Eugene "It may seem trivial in light of all the melee and mayhem, but I'm the one who should be truly sorry. It's my actions that put you both in extremely compromised situations."

Daryl " No, don't be. That prick had it coming. "

Rosita nodded "Alright, what we need to do now is figure out how to get you out of here."

Daryl " I know a way. The east gate. I know when the shifts change. Might be a window we can slip out."

Rosita nodded " Alright, good. We can meet up with the others on the road to Alexandria. Eugene, what's up?"

Eugene " At the risk of sounding ungrateful for all your efforts on my behalf, I cannot leave without my beloved. I need to go find her. "

Daryl "You got every trooper in the city looking for you. You wouldn't make it a block. "

Eugene "Well, be that as it may, I cannot... I-I will not leave without her. At the very least, ascertain her safety. "

Rosita nodded "Okay. You stay here. I will go look for Max. If I can find her, maybe we can get both of you out. Is that a deal? "

He nodded "Deal. "

Me "" Be safe. Yeah. "

Pamela on P.A. "Attention, my fellow citizens. The perpetrators of these horrific events cannot be allowed to go unpunished. Anyone providing information on the whereabouts of these individuals will receive a generous reward, while any persons found aiding and abetting these fugitives will share their fate... That of swift and final justice. "

I breathed out annoyed "here we go"

Night

Eugene was looking out of a window. 

Me "You trying to get yourself caught? "

Eugene " I was merely peeping at trooper activity levels so as to allow my assistance in Rosita's search for Max. Tired of standing on the proverbial sidelines. "

He walked to the door but i stepped in his way. 

Eugene glared at me "You'd be wise to step aside, boss. No need for this to get ugly. "

I eyed him before smiling.

Eugene nodded "Very well."

Then he went in fighting position.