1. 70 Escaping

Later.

Sherry and i walked back to Negan's room. I saw him and Carl walking out.

I raised an eyebrow "what are you doing with my brother?"

Negan stopped and smirked at me "a little trip"

I growled "If anything happens to him, then so help me god-"

Negan" Calm down, pretty girl . He's going to be fine. You don't think i would let anything happen to my bro in-law."

I corrected him "Future bro in-law"

Negan shook his head chuckled "Well, i decided that you are already mine. So he is my brother in law and you are my new beautiful wife, got that?. "

He looked at Sherry "She doesn't leave this place"

She nodded.

Then he and Carl walked past me out.

I looked at Sherry but she took me to Negan's room.

She closed the door and turned to me.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

Sherry "The guards will switch shifts in 10 minutes. During the switch they will be distracted. You need to rush outside and get in one of the cars and get the hell outta here. "

I shook my head "I'm not leaving without Daryl"

Sherry "He will get out soon enough. You have to be gone during the switch and before Negan comes back"

I raised an eyebrow confused "Why are you doing this?"

Sherry sighed "Negan took my happiness. I can't let him do the same to you"

I shook my head "You don't know me"

Sherry nodded "i know enough. "

I sighed.

Sherry "Make your way outside, slowly. They have to think that you are taking a walk through the place. "

I nodded.

Sherry "Now"

I walked to the door and opened it.

I turned back to her "Thank you, Sherry"

She nodded and i walked out.

Then I walked outside and through the parking lot. I could hear the groans of the walkers.

I looked around and saw the guards walking in. I ran to the next best car and got inside. Idiots. The keys were still in.  I smirked and started the car. Then i drove out of this place.

----------------------------

I was still driving. I had to drive another way in case Negan drove on the highway back to the sanctuary.

It was a longer way.

I was driving pretty fast.

Suddenly there were 4 walkers in the middle of the road.

Me "No. No. No. no. No"

I tried to hit the brake to slow down and drive around them but the damn brake wouldn't work.

Me "Shit. Shi. Shit. Shit"

I couldn't stop the car. Suddenly there came walkers from the right side. I jerked up and lost control over the car. The car was heading towards a tree.

My eyes went wide and i opened the car door and jumped out.

Moments later the car hit the tree and caught fire.

I rolled around the ground and coughed "Fuck"

The groaning got louder. I stood up and looked around. Then i began to run like hell. The fact the i was way more faster than the walkers helped to make them loose my trail.

At Hilltop.

I walked in through the open gates and saw my group standing there.

Michonne was the first one to notice me "Kendall!"

She ran to me and hugged me.

I hugged her back while dropping my heels "Michonne"

She let go of me and put a hand on my cheek.

I nodded.

Dad walked to us and hugged me.

I hugged him back "Dad"

Dad asked worried "You okay, kid ?"

I nodded and let some tears roll down my cheeks "now i am"

I saw a guy standing there and my stomach dropped.

I got out du dads hug and ran to the guy basically jumping at him to hug him.
He put his arms around me to keep me up while I put my legs around him hugging him.

I buried my face in his neck Yo-You-"

Before i could break down he pressed me closer to him.

I started to cry in the crook of his neck.

He buried his face in the crock of my neck, inhaling my scent deeply" I love you so much, princess"