1.62 Negan

I woke up. It was dark. I looked around. I was in a truck.
Michonne was next to me and Glenn and Rosita.

Daryl was here too. He had a few cuts but he was alright.

Suddenly the truck opened and we got pulled out

I saw Dad and the group kneeling.

I let out a sob when I saw them.

They pushed us down " on your knees!"

Glenn saw Maggie " Maggie?"

We were all kneeling in one line.

I was kneeling between Maggie and Dad.

We kneeled in font of the RV.

A man" all right. Let's meet the man".

He opened the door.

A man came out with a barbed-wire wrapped bat " pissing our pants yet?. Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close. Yep"

He looked at us " It's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon"

We are fucked

Negan " which one of your pricks is the leader? "

A man pointed at Dad " this one. He's the guy"

Negan looked at dad and sighed " hi. You're Rick, right?. I' m Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also, when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people. Not cool. Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is. But u think you're gonna be up to speed shortly. Yeah. You're so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes, you are. You see, Rick, whatever you do, no matter what, you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this, and it's really very simple. So, even if you're stupid, wich you very may well be, you can understand. You ready? Here it goes. Pay attention. "

He swung the bat around and then pointed it at dad.

I could tell we were all shaking.

Negan chuckled " give me your shit..or I will kill you. Today was career day. "

He paced around in front of us " we invested a lot so you would know who I am and what i can do. You work for me now. You have shit, you give it to me. That's your job. Now, I know that is a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow, but swallow it you most certainly will. You ruled the roost. You built something. You thought you were safe. I get it. But the word is out. You are not safe. Not even close. I'm fact, you are pegged, more pegged If you don't do what I want. And what I want some half of your shit. And if that's too much, you can make, find, or steal more, and it'll even out sooner or later. This is your way of life now. The more you fight back, the harder it will be. So, if someone knocks on your door you let us in"

He chuckled " we own that door. You try to stop us and we will knock it down. You understand? What, no answer?. You don't really think that you were gonna get through this without being punished, now, did you?. I don't want to kill you people. Just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're dead, now, can you? I'm not growing a garden. But you killed my people, a whole damn lot of them. More than I'm comfortable with. And for that, for that you're gonna pay. So, now...I'm gonna beat the Holy heal outta one of you. This, this should Lucille, and she is awesome . All this, all this is just do we can pick out which one of you gets the honor. "

He began to walk around and stopped by Abraham " huh. I gotta shave this shit."

Then he started walking and stopped by Carl.

My jaw dropped.

Negan " you got one of our guns. "

He kneeled down in font of him " whoa. Yeah. You got a lot of our guns. Shit, kid, lighten up. At least cry a little. "

He chuckled and stood back up.

Then he stopped by Maggie " Jesus, you look shitty. I should just put you out of your misery. "

Glenn yelled " No! No!"

He ran to us but he got held back and pushed down by Dwight.

Dwight aimed the crossbow at Glenn's head.

Negan shook his head " nope. Nope. Get him back in line. "

Glenn " no"

They did.

He walked to Glenn.

Glenn begged " don't "

Negan chuckled " all right, listen. Don't any of you do that again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. First one's free. It's an emotional moment, I get it. "

We all were sobbing.

Negan looked at dad " sucks, don't it? The moment you realize you don't know shit. "

He smirked and aimed Lucille at Carl and then at me " these are your kids, right?"

Then he began to laugh " He's definitely your kid but she.."

Then he licked his lips "mhmm...damn"

Dad yelled " just stop this!"

Negan " hey! Do not make me kill the little future serial killer . Don't make it easy on me. I gotta pick somebody. Everybody's at the table waiting for me to order. "

He began to whistle and walked around whistling " I simply cannot decide. I got an idea. "

He chuckles and pointed with Lucille at dad " Eenie.."

At Maggie " meenie..."

He let me out?

At Abraham " miney..."

At Michonne " mo..."

At Rosita " catch.."

At Daryl " a tiger.."

At Sasha " by his toe.."

Aaron " if he hollers.."

At Carl " - my mother told me.."

At Eugene " to pick.."

At me " The very last one.."

At Rosita " and you.."

Maggie " are.."

Who's next?