1.82 "I Love You So Much, Bro"

Dad didn't even move. He couldn't.

He shook his head "I-i don't..."

Carl" Dad."

I shook my head in tears "How.."

Carl "Ken..Dad.....it's all right. It's gotta be. I wasn't sure if you'd make it back before... But just in case, you know... ...i wanted to make sure i was able to say goodbye."

He handed Michonne some letter. 

Dad shook his head "No. It's them. It's them. They -- they don't -- it wasn't..."

Michonne started to cry " Carl."

I shook my head sobbing "no no no"

Carl "I got bit. I was bringing someone back. His name's Siddiq.We saw him at that gas station, before... It wasn't the saviors. It just happened. I got bit."

My hands were shaking. 

...

We laid Carl down. 

He was already started to heat up. 

Michonne "Is that better?"

Carl nodded " Yeah..."

Siddiq walked to us " I, um, I got these. They're over-the-counter, non-steroidal
anti-inflammatories. They'll, um -- they'll help a little with the fever. They did for my mom and dad. Please take them. Your son... He should have them."

Dad "You're a doctor?"

Siddiq "I was a resident...Before.Yeah."

Dad "Your name is Siddiq?

Siddiq nodded "Yes. "

Dad asked Carl "Did you know he was a doctor? Is that why you brought him back?"

Carl "He wasn't gonna make it alone. He needed us. That's why."

Dad "  He was the one at the gas station."

Suddenly there was a loud explosion heard. 

Carl started to couch.

Michonne " Water. Give him water."

I helped Carl drink from a bottle " Easy. You got it? Slowly, slowly."

Michonne walked to Dwight and showed him against the wall "Make it stop. Make them stop."

Dwight "I can't."

Michonne "You can. You're one of them. They'll listen to you. Please. Please."

Rosita " You said that hilltop's safe, right?"

Dwight nodded "Yeah."

Rosita nodded "We need to get everybody there. We can get Carl there."

Dwight " And they think all of you got away in the woods. They're out there, looking."

Rosita "They saw us go west, so we won't go west. "

Dwight "Your best chance is to stay here until they're gone."

Daryl shook his head "no.  They find us here, we're dead."

Dwight "They're almost done. They gotta be. It wasn't about destroying the place. They don't have the ammo for that. After they let up, after they're gone, that's when we go."

Michonne "Okay. We wait."

Daryl was holding Judith. 

Dwight "You sure going to hilltop's the best plan?"

Rosita " You got a better one?"

Dwight " All of you in one place, together..."

Daryl nodded "All of us together... ...we'll be their worst damn nightmare."