1.80 Outposts

at a Savoir outpost. 

The first group went through the front door while we moved in from the back. 

Dad, Daryl, some others and i moved to the back door. I shot the two guards and we walked in. 

We walked down the corridor. no one was here. 

Dad looked at Daryl and me "I'll signal if they're already inside."

I nodded "We'll be there."

He  nodded and walked down the corridor with the other guys. 

Daryl "Come on. Let's find them guns."

I nodded and we walked down the other corridor. 

--

I walked around a corner.

Daryl shook his head  "Ain't on this floor."

Me "Only option is up."

Daryl "High ground. Good cover."

I nodded "Yeah, I'd put them up there, too."

Daryl nodded to a locked double door "stairs"

Then he started to kick against the doors to open them. 

I aimed my gun at them in case something jumps out. 

..

Daryl helped me climb out of the elevator. 

We cleared the floor. 

Me "Last floor.The guns have gotta be up here. "

Daryl "He said they'd be here."

Me " Everything else he passed you is checking out."

Daryl "That guy's a piece of shit."

Me "Those guns get to the Sanctuary, they could cut through those walkers and free up an exit."

He nodded. 

Me "we should split up"

Daryl shook his head "Ken, no"

Me "I'll be fine okay. We'd be faster. I find the M2s, you find 'em, we use them,hit the courtyard right then and there."

Daryl nodded "End this quick. be careful"

I nodded and we walked away from each other. 

---

I kicked in a door and looked around annoyed. 

There were no damn guns.

Suddenly i heard a gun cock behind me. 

I turned around and saw that it was Morales. 

He still lives? wow. 

I asked confused "Morales?"

Morales "Hey, Kendall. It's been a while, old friend."

I looked at him. 

Morales " It's over, Ken. I called the saviors. and they're coming. now drop the gun"

I dropped the gun. 

Morales "So, your father is the Rick from Alexandria. This whole time, it was you."

Me "You called your men in for nothing. The fight's out there. It's just me in here."

Morales "Did you hear what I just said? I know who you are. I saw it in the mirror through the open door. And it wasn't any kind of blast from the past. As soon as I saw you...I knew you'd made the same trip as me. From there to here.Shit, well...Well, I guess we aren't the same guys we used to be, huh?'Cause you're a monster. I called them back because you're a prize, Kendall. We've been told. We don't kill you, the wife, her father, the Widow, or the King...not if we don't have to. So why are you here, Kendall? I know you... Just like before.You're always the guy willing to rush in. But why? What is it you're looking for? Nothing to say, huh? It doesn't matter. Not anymore. Not for you or anyone else you brought in here. 'Cause what's left of my people... They're coming. And we'll get you to Negan. Or we won't.Either way, we're gonna settle your shit, Peaches."