1. THORN IN THE LOVER ~

The very first part of the ff, hope you guys will enjoy reading it! Happy reading 📚 😊!
____________________________

It was all hustle bustle in the surrounding, kids were measuring the lavishly decorated haweli from one corner to the other, a bunch of males were having a great laughter session over the drinks and the women seems too busy bragging about their jewelries and outfits, waiters were strictly ordered to give great hospitality to the guests and so everyone was busy in their own world of interests!

As soon as the bursting of firecrackers were heard everyone in the surrounding got alerted and a middle aged man of 50-55 came running to the center of the beautifully decorated marriage hall and conveyed in between his uneven breath, "Dulhe Raja baarat leke aagaye h, darwaja lagne jaa rha h, aap sab milke dulhan ko laane ki taiyaari karo!"

But after managing his breaths he noticed that nobody paid attention to what he said, so he once again loudly announced, " aji ham kah rahe h ki baarat chaukhat tak pahuchne wali h, aap sab dulhan ko taiyaar rakhiye!"

Someone from back poked on his upper arm, man turned back to see who it was, upon getting the view of the person, the man jittered a bit, but still he maintained his tone though knowing that it will be of no use now and sheepishly said, "aa..ha...ha.. karu beta tum ho..." he took his daughter's quick glance from head to toe and continued, "wah, hamari rajkumari kitni khubsurat lag rhi aaj, maano jaise aaj tumhare liye hi ye baarat aayi ho!" 

Karishma has decided to stay polite to her father, Vishwajeet Singh, but she was unknowingly pinned by him on her biggest pain, still she maintained her cool and politely said to her father, "papa, aapko doctor ne kaha h na itne jor se nhi chillana h aapko, aapke heart pe pressure prta h, phir bhi aap h ki hamari ek bhi baat nhi sunte h! Agar aisa hi chalta rha aapka to ham aapse kabhi dubara baat nhi krenge, phir soch lijiyega aapka kya hoga!"

After demise of his beloved wife, 20 years back, it was only his daughter, karishma, who has been his reason to live in this infinite world and today she was saying that she'll stop talking to him for a mere reason of speaking loudly, Singh sahab was quite well established due to the ancestral properties and head in the panchayat of the village, but was not that rich to afford losing his daughter ever, so he immediately downed his voice and lovingly said, "...nhi karu beta, bhool ke bhi aisi baatein mat kiya kro, hamara tumhare siwa aur h hi kaun is duniya mein, agar tum kaho to ham tumhare liye apna sab kuch kurban kr de, phir ye ek awaz dheemi krke baat krna kaun si badi cheez h"

Ks smiled listening to his father and quickly hugged him and said, "...to phir aaj se aap doctor ki kahi hui saari baatein manenge aur hame satayenge nhi, waada kijiye hamse"

Singh sahab said," waada kiya" and then he too smiled and placed a kiss on KS's forehead, in between this moment both of them heard a voice saying, "bhai sahab agar aap dono ka milan hogaya ho to ham hamari bahu ko lene jaa skte h?"

Both of them broke the hug and saw Begum Noorjahan standing folding her hands over her chest with a fake frown.

Singh sahab replied," ha ha behen ji, ham to kab se karu ko bol rhe h ki aapke saath jaye aur haseena bitiya ko dekhe ki wo taiyaar hui ya nhi, kyuki hamare dulhe raja to pahuch chuke h use apne saath vidaa le jaane ko!"

Listening this ks stared her innocent like looking father who was very smoothly lying to Begum Noorjahan, to which he pleaded to ks through eyes and ks agreed to him, seeing his cute request!

Ks(to begum Noorjahan)- "ji ammi, chaliye, ham haseena ko lene chalte h, warna papa ke paas rhe to puri raat ye aise hi katwa denge"

After that both the ladies left and Singh sahab too went out to attend the groom.