32. PLAYFUL FLAMES~

Ignore the mistakes and happy reading guys 📚😊.
____________________________

"Chalte h pj, aap khyal rakhiyega yaha pr!", said haseena while hugging pj.

"Ms aap hamse waada krte jaiye ki aapko jab bhi jis waqt bhi hamari jaroorat paregi aap bina kisi jhijhak ke hame call krengi", pj proposed after breaking the hug.

Haseena smiled and nodded, "ham waada krte h aapse pj, kisi bhi jaroorat ke waqt ham sabse pahle aapko khabar krenge... ab ham nikalte h!"

Pj nodded and bid bye to haseena. After haseena left, pj went back to mpt.
____________________________

Next morning, karishma was working out in the shared garden of malik mansion and singh haveli.

Meanwhile, haseena's cab reached the place. Karishma didn't get aware of her arrival as she was wearing her airpods and more than that she was lost in her own world.

Haseena got of the car and first thing that caught her attention was karishma doing bench press in a black, tight compression leggings and a black half zipped jacket with pink sports bra!

Haseena let out a deep sigh and murmured, "yaha to katl-e-aam macha hua h... jara sambhal ke rhna haseena!"

"Kuch kaha kya aapne maddam hamse?", asked the driver carrying haseena's luggage in his hands with a mixed expression of little frown and confusion maybe due to the weight of the luggage.

Haseena slowly rolled her eyes to the source of voice and said after a pause, " Kya bhaiya... aap kya ye hamara samaan pakar kr aise khade h, neeche rakhiye ise aur ye payment to hamne advance mein kr diya tha na... fir kya kaam h aapko?

The mid aged, lean and thin, dusky driver immediately kept the luggage down and left not before leaving a chance to pull her leg, "hmmm... maddam... sahi h... ab to kanoon ki razamandi bhi h!"

Haseena choked on her breath and turned her surprised-shocked face to the driver and soon reading his teasing expressions she sheepishly grined and said, "hehe, hogaya aapka?.... To jaiye!"

The driver immediately shut his mouth and left.

Karishma was in the middle of lifting up the bar when suddenly haseena's face appeared hovering over her.

For a moment karishma's heart stopped beating and her grip loosened on the barbell and it was about to choke her throat when haseena holded it and almost save her life.

Karishma immediately got up and kept staring haseena with wide eyes, raised eyebrows and a slightly open mouth.

____________________________

"Karu tumne hame bataya nhi ki hasu aaj hi aarhi h?", asked ammi breaking hug with haseena.

"Are karishma apne ammi... aur uncle ko nhi bataya ki ham aarhe h, hamne to inform kiya tha aapko?", asked haseena with a playful glint in her eyes to karishma who was glaring the floor with narrowed brows and pressed lips.

As she looked up to answer, her eyes clashed with that of haseena and she quickly took note of that not so innocent glint of her eyes and in another second she rolled her eyes to ammi and said, "ha ammi, haseena ne hame bataya tha pr ham aapko aur papa ko batana bhool gaye!"

"Kya hogaya h tumhe karu beta, jab se tum aai ho pata nhi kis duniya mein rhne lagi ho... beta tabiyat to theek h na tumhari?", asked ammi being concerned for her.

"Kyu ammi inhe kya hua h?", asked haseena pretending totally unaware.

"Pata nhi haseena beta kya hogaya h is ladki ko... isse pahle to aaj tak jab bhi aati thi, hame lagta tha ki ghar ki ronak wapas aagayi h... pr is baar to mehsoos hi hua peechle beete dino ki ye yahi... hamare saath h!"