41. FROM THE FIERY ORB OF LOVE~

Ignore the mistakes and happy reading guys 📚😊.
____________________________

"Kaha khoi hai aap hasu?"

Haseena looked at her and then replied in a low tone, "kuch nhi kashu... bas ham thori der pahle pj se milne gaye the... pr hame kuch theek nhi lag rha!"

"Ham kuch samjhe nhi?"

Karishma sat beside her and then haseena continued, "...ham pj ko batane gaye the ki ham ammi aur aapke papa se baat krne wale hai ham dono ke baare mein puja ke baad pr..."

"...pr kya jaan?"

"...unhone kuch kaha nhi kashu, bas muskuraya aur hame aashirwad diya aur isse pahle kuch aur baatein ho pati, ammi aagai waha aur phir ham chale aaye...", disappointedly murmured haseena.

"...to aapko exactly kya pareshan kr rha h, ham samajh nhi pa rhe?"

"Sach kahe to ham bhi nhi jante hame itni bechaini kyu rhi h... pr kuch acha sa nhi lag rha... ham umeed krte h ki sab theek se ho jaye!"

Karishma smiled at her and then said, "aap fikar mat kriye bholenaath hai na wo sab theek kr denge!", and then took her into a warming hug.

Soon karishma parted away and then placed a kissed on her forehead and said, "abhi neeche chale? Sab hamara wait kar rhe honge?"... to which haseena nodded.
____________________________

Everything was set for puja... and everyone was waiting for kareEna to come!

"Santu ji ham kya keh rhe the... wo aap aur ham...", cheeta was as busy with his santu while she was lost in her work.

"Cheete... wo wire theek kr to...", she ordered while checking connection on her laptop.

"Ha yaha sab theek h santu ji...", approved cheeta from the back of projection screen.

Santu looked up and said... "waha nhi yaha dekh yaha... projector ke paas!"

Cheeta rechecked everything and came back to her and said, "sab sahi h santu ji... pr aap ee kab chalane wali h?"

"Cheete... ye puja to Aabid sir ke liye hai na?", to which cheeta nodded, then santu further said, "... to maine wahi socha ki kyu na Aabid Sir ki photo yaha project kr du... taaki unki presence bhi rhe... aur ha maine ammi se permission le li h!", santu automatically replied when se noticed cheeta was about to ask the same.

"Theek hai santu ji... to photos mangi aapne ammi se?"

"Are... wo to mujhe ms ke paas se leni h!"  "Acha yaad dilaya tune... chal ms se photos lekr aate h!"

And then they left from there.

____________________________

KareEna were coming to the lawn when they met cheetosh... they were holding hands... but as they saw cheetosh approaching they immediately separated and the fear of getting caught was clearly visible on their faces. Cheetosh sensed that they were uncomfortable so they quickly asked for what they've come.

"Maddam sir... wo... hame Aabid Sir ki kuch photos chahiye!", they asked in unison.

Hearing Aabid's name out of blue haseena's face grew pale... but karishma immediately noticed it and forwarded her phone and said, " ye lo santu... Aabid ka folder hi h hamare phone mein... tum usme jitne mrzi photos le lo...!"

Santu first looked at haseena's pale and tensed face and then rolled her eyes to karishma's casual looking face and then finally she took the phone and then she left.

As they left karishma looked into haseena's eyes and nodded assuring her that everything is fine.... haseena to nodded but she couldn't express her uneasiness this time!