38. SEIZE ME!

Ignore the mistakes and happy reading guys 📚😊.
____________________________

"Aap... aap aaram kriye karishma singh... kyuki aap bas wahi kar skti h!", scoffed haseena while poking her finger in karishma's heart.

Haseena picked up her luggage and her broken desires and moved ahead. Karishma saw her leaving, she knew that if today she'll not stop her then she'll loose her forever. Meanwhile haseena's hopes were totally shattered. She had gave up all her wishes and was moving ahead unhurdled!

If it would have been any other time then haseena might have turned back for once in hope but at that point karishma has broken her every little piece of hope.

"Rok lo unhe karishma, agar aaj wo ye chaukhat paar gayi to phir kabhi nhi aayengi sayad aur agar aabhi gayi to waise nhi ho payega sabkuch jaisa ho skta h aaj!", a voice echoed in karishma's ears.

For that particular moment it felt like the whole world has just paused and was waiting for karishma's decision.

Karishma's slower and deeper breath with that of haseena's totally cold and shattered, the ticking of the clock to the rustling of leaves in the lawn. The whole world around them was the at the slowest pace ever just waiting to turn out warmer with a wish of miracle in the last moment.

"Amma..."

"Kya?", doubtfully asked haseena standing at her spot.

Karishma went near her and took the bags from her hands and kept it down. Karishma's cold touch gave haseena a tickling sensation. Next Karishma held her wrist and while looking into her eyes made her sit on the bed.

Haseena's broken heart was finally able to breathe, she was clearly seeing the missing feeling in her eyes. It is said that our hearts already feels and knows what our minds believes after logical arguments and proofs! But haseena was not in a condition to confront karishma because of the fear of denial.
"What if she'll deny again? Ham hamare dil ko aur takleef nhi de skte! Wo aur bardasht nhi kr payega!", haseena's heart cried.

"Hamari Amma... ham bahut chote the tab guzar gayi thi"

Haseena was simply staring at karishma trying to figure out what's going on. But one thing about which she was sure was that this time karishma's eyes weren't empty!

"Hamari Amma us kamre mein thi... aur ham yaha bahar khel rhe the phatake se...", her voice began to tremble and the tears rolled down her cheeks which she had been controlling for so long.

As soon as haseena heard "phatake" her head swirled for once and finally was able to connect the dots and she understood what karishma was doing. Haseena released a sigh of satisfaction and concentrated herself totally towards karishma who was trying to manage herself to speak up for the things she had buried in herself for don't know how long.

Haseena was seeing karishma's condition but not comforted her as sometimes it's better to let the wound bleed to its fullest and then dressing it up helps in the fastest recovery!

"Aage kya hua karishma?", asked haseena in a stern tone still polite to a certain extent.

Karishma once again looked at haseena but upon finding no prior sympathy she further forced herself to speak, " ham khelte khelte kamre mein aagaye aur saare phatake Amma ke bistar ke paas wale table pe rkhe the aur Amma puja ke liye taiyar ho rhi thi...."

At this moment karishma looked away and tightly clenched her fist in order to control her emotions. Haseena noticed her clenched fist and so she gently stroked karishma's fist with her warm hands and asked with love, "phir kya hua kaashu?"

Haseena's voice was able to conquer karishma's control and it broke her. Karishma let her fist loosened and soon haseena slipped her palm underneath her fingers and tightly interlocked with that of karishma's. While a continuous trail of tears were rolling down karishma's cheeks.