11. TAKE MY HAND~

Ignore the mistakes and happy reading 📚 😊
____________________________

Hm just nodded, "hmm" and the quietly left.

Half an hour later hm came downstairs to fetch herself some water and while returning her attention was drawn to the only bright yellow shadow falling in a straight line in the pitch dark hall from the slightly apart door of the KS's room.

She waited there for few seconds and then shook her head as if denying her own thoughts and took few more steps but she paused again and then looked back at the light falling out of the room. She sighed heavily. And then came downstairs, then to the KS's room. She thought of holding the knob and pushing the door at first but then again  her hands paused in the mid air and she dropped that plan. Next she thought of knocking, so after overcoming her hesitation she knocked a few times but ks didn't reply.

Hm(in mind)- ya khuda, ham neeche hi kyu aaye, ye jawab kyu nhi de rhi h aur agar so chuki h to ye darwaza kyu aise khula chorr diya h! Aur ham yaha aadhi raat ko pata nhi kyu khade h bhoot ki  Tarah... khair ab jo bhi h, yaha tak aaye h to ab dekh hi lete h ki karishma ko kuch chahiye to nhi.

Hm opened the door with a little push and went inside. She saw ks was in deep slumber while lying on her stomach. Hm went near ks to peep a glance of her from front but she was staggered as she found ks clinging to Aabid's photo while marks of recently shedded tears were still afresh on her cheeks. Hm quietly took out the frame from KS's clutch as she was holding it from her wounded hand and hm placed it on the side table and then she pulled up the duvet and covered ks, turned off the lights and then left the room.
____________________________

Hm lied down in her bed, sleep was far from her eyes. It was not that she wasn't tired, definitely she was but her mind was vigorously fighting among it's own thought cycle. After the circumstances that has been witnessing here in lucknow in front of her eyes were totally opposite from what she was made to believe in kanpur.

Hm(in mind)- karishma ne Aabid ka qatal kiya h, gaon ki jameen ke liye, yahi bataya gaya tha hame, hamne bhi unhe dekha tha Aabid ke saath, wo chocolate khilate hue jo unhone khud nhi khaya tha aur isiliye ham yaha aaye the taaki ye case reopen krke Aabid ko insaaf dila sake.

(Cont.)Par yaha to kahani hi kuch aur lagti h, ham karishma ke saath jitni bhi berukhi se ho utni berukhi se pesh aaye h par phir bhi unhone ek baar bhi bina soche hamari jaan bacha li aur ab khud takleef jhel rhi h. Aur ye thane ke sabhi log, pj, santu, cheeta, billu insab ne bhi to karishma ke baare mein aisa kuch nhi bataya aaj tak jisse ye pata chale ki ye natak krti h sabke saamne.

(Cont.)Aise mein kaise pata chalega ki sach kya h! Ham kisi se madat bhi nhi le skte h, yaha sab karishma ko apne pariwar ka hissa samajhte h, wo unke khilaf kuch nhi sunenge wo bhi bina saboot ke ek qatal ka ilzaam.

(Cont.)Par insab ke saath ek sach ye bhi h ki Aabid ka qatal hua h, kisi ne to kiya h! Aur filhal kanooni taur pe bhi aur aise bhi karishma hi prime suspect h kyuki unke paas wajah aur mauka dono tha Aabid ke qatal ke liye!

She got a flashback of the scene she just saw in KS's room, those dry tears marks and that photo in her embrace clearly stated was the truth but hm somewhere didn't want to accept that. She just dodged and ignored that and further pondered....

(Cont.) Ham aise kamzor nhi pr skte h, bhale hi hame yaha karishma ka ek alag roop dikhaya jaa raha ho par hame phir bhi apne maksad ko insab ke beech khone nhi dena h. Ab chahe kuch bhi ho jaye ham ye sab sabit krke rhenge ki ks ne hi Aabid ka khoon kiya h!

Hm was quite determined about her this and she was not at all in the mood of getting diluted about her only motivation for reliving her life!
____________________________