36. LOVE IS NOT A WORD!~

Ignore the mistakes and happy reading guys 📚😊.
____________________________

Everyone was present in the lawn. Finally the most awaited moment of diwali was there, the adventurous part of bursting crackers!

"Karishma maddam aap bhi chaliye na hamare saath phatake chalane, bahut maja aayega!", humbly requested cheeta to karishma.

But for some reason karishma nodded negatively with a little smile.

"Kya karishma maddam kam se kam aaj to mana mat kro.... pleeeeeaaaassseee!", pleaded santu in the cutest way possible.

But karishma was still on her decision.

"Santu... tum bache jao na jalao na, ham yahi se theek h, hame phatake jalane se jyada acha unhe jalta dekhne mein aata h!!", karishma calmly reasoned them.

Singh sahab was standing in the other direction with ammi, pj and others but his eyes and ears were strictly fixed on whatever was going on with karishma. When singh sahab saw that cheeta and santu were requesting too hard then he thought to interrupt.

Singh sahab firmly asked them, "Kya hua beta kya baat h?"

"Uncle dekhiye na km aise sab se durr durr khadi h... ham inse request kr rhe h thora to participate kre... aaj to sab enjoy krte h!", cutely complained santu.

For a moment Singh sahab's eyes clashed with that of karishma and the next moment karishma lowered her gaze.

Singh sahab understood whatever was meant to be understood. He politely said, "Beta karu ko phatako ki smell se allergy h isiliye wo yaha side mein h... ek kaam kriye aap dono karu ki taraf se phatake jala lijiye."

Meanwhile karishma quite enthusiastically added, "Ha ha cheeta santu, ham theek h yaha aur ham yaha se bhi utna hi enjoy krenge.... chalo chalo ab tum dono jaldi se phatake jalane jao dekho aadil bhi wait kr rha h tum dono ke liye!", and sent then to enjoy.

After cheetosh left, both karishma and singh sahab looked back at each other and nodded and then took a deep sigh.

Except these two a few pairs of eyes were being aware of this ongoing commotion but they never intruded.

____________________________

Karishma was enjoying the sight in front of her eyes. The view was worth her attention.The moons delicate light had just turned the world a-flame with silver when karishma saw her. Her midnight-black hair flowed over her shoulders.The lights of the diyas were adding a saffron tint to her complexion which made her glow even more. Her vibrant clothes were perfectly syncing to her cheerful personality. Haseena was busy playing with the toddlers. A slight gust of wind blew and made the moment more lively.
Karishma was so lost in watching her that her consciousness passed the boundaries of the rights and the wrongs.

Karishma took a deep breath and filled her chest with fresh air and then slowly released it while her eyes still stuck on haseena.

"Sundar h na?"

"Bahut!!"

"To jaiye baat kariye!"

"Ha... baat kariye... ek min... ham kya baat kre.... aur...", as karishma repeated these words and her world of imagination collapsed and she came back to reality, she found pj standing beside her.

"AAP??!"

"Ji ham!", said pj having a really hard time suppressing her laughter seeing the switch in karishma's expression.

"...kyu hame nhi hona chahiye tha kya yaha? ya aapki koi chori pakar li hamne?"

"Chori? Kaisi chori? Hamne nhi ki koi chori!'