8. LET US BE ONE~

Ignore the mistakes and Happy reading 📚😊
____________________________

IN THE MORNING:

Hm came out of her room yawing still in her night dress but as soon as her gaze fell on ks, who was sitting on the couch and tying her laces, seeing which hm screamed in shock, startling ks, who just dodged a near heart attack.

Hm(screamed)- YA KHUDAAAA....hame late kaise hogaya, abhi to alarm baja tha...aur ham waqt pe uthe the....

Saying this she immediately turned and got back in the room to get ready...ks didn't stop her...ks tied her lace and sat up straight waiting for hm to come out after finding about time herself.

Ks(saw her wrist watch and mumbles under breath)- 3...2...1...

Hm(stormed out of the room, rebuking ks)- aapko pata tha... ki ham late nhi uthe balki aap jaldi ready hogai h, to hame itna react krne se roka kyu nhi aapne???

Ks with plain face, stood up from couch, picked up her gun and smoothly slid it into the holster. Generally, around others, hm was the most patient person ever, even with the deadliest criminals, but as soon as she used to confront ks, her patience level used to decline eventually. And this morning, the same happened again. Seeing ks so casually getting ready and not responding to her words, HM's patience ended and she shouted once again.

Hm(shouted)- ham aapse kuch puch rhe h karishma? Jawab manga h hamne!

Ks(collected all her stuffs and was ready to leave, she moved towards the door ignoring HM's rebuke once again, she holded the knob of the door but then she paused for few sec and thought something and then said, her back still facing hm)- nashta garam krke kha lijiyega!

And then she didn't bother to stay there for another sec, she twisted the knob, pulled the door and left from there, leaving back hm in unknown emotional battle.

Hm was not exactly in guilt as she had rebuked ks, because being a senior and knowing KS's anger issues and bhaukal it was a part of ritual on a daily basis, along with personal issues. And hm never was guilty of that, instead it somewhere provided her peace from within, after she had one to one words battle with ks.

But this morning it was different, something was unusual, but what. Hm was all same, as she was a night ago, it was wrong with ks, she seemed to be different today. Her attitude and behavior was cold today, yet sparky. Her eyes, yes the yes were not same as it was yesterday. Till last night, her eyes were ready to fight and were hungry to win... but today they seemed all empty, it was all void... yet invulnerable!!

Hm(was still standing there looking through the slightly open door, lost in her thoughts)- aaj karishma ne palat ke hame jawab kyu nhi diya? Wo to chup baithne walo mein se nhi h aur hamara kaha sun le chup chap ye to aur namumkin h...

After staying in that zone for few more minutes hm just let the thought pass...and she went back to get ready, anyhow she doesn't wanted to get late.

Hm was was heading down the stairs and was about to leave when she noticed KS's room, and she felt an urge to go there. Without thinking consciously she entered into the room.

KS's room was neatly arranged which was quite surprising because from Aabid hm has always heard that ks was a couch potato and mostly unorganized. Hm looked all around in the room, there was a strong fragrance which was constantly reminding her of ks, which she dislikes to the core.

Hm could not hold in that atmosphere filled with ks, so she decided to leave, but then something familiar caught her attention under the pillow. Hm went near it and then lifted the pillow and she found a photo frame, a photo of Aabid.