39. STRINGS OF LOVE ~

Ignore the mistakes and happy reading guys 📚😊.

____________________________

Karishma slid her hand behind Haseena's back and pulled her closer and sucked her cheeks and then placed kisses on her eyes. Haseena tightly hugged her while karishma securely wrapped her arms around her.

"I LOVE YOU", confessed haseena in between her sobs.

"I LOVE YOU MORE... FROM OUR EXISTENCE TO THE EXISTENCE OF US AND THAT TOO AGAIN AND AGAIN!", confessed back karishma.

Karishma gently broke the hug and lifted haseena's chin and made her look into her eyes and whispered, "Hamne kabhi nhi socha tha ki hamdono aise milenge aur..."

While haseena's heart was at it's utmost pace and the tantalizing touch of karishma's warm breath on her bare skin was captivating her more.

Karishma gently cupped Haseena's face and put her forehead against hers and continued whispering seductively, "aur...?"

Haseena had already surrendered herself under her spell! Karishma traced down her finger along the outline of her face to finally seizing haseena's nape. Haseena promptly leaned back. Karishma slowly brushed her lips up and down the side of her neck which teased haseena even more.

"Mm-hmm...", lightly groaned haseena.

Karishma slowly ways up the neck and playfully nibbled on her earlobe, torturing and soothing her at the same time! Haseena was lost in her effect. Karishma's love making was making her defenseless with every passing moment.

Haseena gently brushed her arms against karishma's and tightly entwined her fingers with hers and quickly hugged her deeply, hiding her flushed face! Haseena's blush was a genuine sweetness that karishma had been craving for!

For karishma, the heat in the haseena's hug was welding sparks, weaving theirs soul in a way of forever bond!

Meanwhile for haseena, the strong arms of karishma were telling that they were one... body, mind and soul! In that moment of being closed, she felt more awake... more alive than she had been in so very long.

Karishma gently removed her glazing scented hair from her neck and quickly placed a trail of warm kisses all over nape. "Haa...ah", a moan escaped from Haseena's mouth. Haseena couldn't resist her luring charm anymore, so while karishma was busy playing, she quickly filled water in her palm and splashed it upon karishma.

"Ugghhh... hasu ye kya kiya aapne... itni thand mein paani kyu daala hmpr?", irritatedly, breaking the hug asked karishma brushing away the water from her clothes.

Haseena chuckled seeing karishma irritated, she said in between her laughs, "hame tang krte hue to aapko bahut maja aarha tha... ab hamari baari h... "

"...pahle pakariye hame... phir aage baat krte h!", and finishing her statement she just vanished.

Karishma chuckled too adoring her childishness and announced loudly, "...agar hamne aapko dhoondh liya na hasu phir jaane nhi denge yaad rkhiyega!"

Haseena was hiding behind a tree trying to control her uneven breath and her racing heart. She had never experienced anything like that before. She was both afraid and excited simultaneously. She was smiling and blushing in her own thinking of her proximity with karishma when suddenly she was astonished hearing, "...bas aise hi ham aapke gulam ho chuke h hasu... ab is dil ko aur saza mat dijiye!"

Haseena tried to run again but karishma held her wrist and pulled her into her embrace again and not leaving any chance to let her escape!

"Ab kaha jayengi aap?", whishpered karishma in her ears.