7. TILL THE DUSK~

Apologies for late update. Actually, I was sort of busy in a family function last week, so I wasn't able to update. But I do give my words to compensate this delay. Till then enjoy this part. Happy reading 📚. Also ignore the mistakes 😅.
____________________________

Few minutes later they reached the crime scene.

Ks(to hm)- ms hame kya lagta h ki...(interrupted)

Hm(interrupts ks and said rudely)- aapko kya lagta h usse hame na hi case ko koi fark parta h ks, dsp sir ne aapko case pe saath kaam krne ka order diya h par iska mtb ye nhi h ki ham aapke saath kaam krne ko ready hogaye h...so you better stay in your limits aur order follow kriye sirf.

Hm just vent it all out on ks and went to knock the door of the house while leaving a shocked ks behind.

Ks(in mind)- ye ajeeb nhi h thori si? Rhte rhte achanak se kaun si mirchi lag jaati h inko? Abhi to guilt trip mein thi abhi wapas jhasi ki rani wala mode on.

Ks not giving much bother to HM's behavior quietly followed back into the house.
____________________________

Hm(asked)- kya kya saaman chori hua h ghar se?

Maid(replied)- maddam kuch 50 lakh ka saaman tha, memsahab aur bade sahab baat kr rhe the to suna maine.

Hm(thought for a sec and then again asked)- acha aur abhi kaha h wo dono?

Maid- maddam, sahab to office gaye h aur memsahab apne dost ke ghar kitty party ke liye gayi h.

Ks(chuckled and asked)- itni subha subha?

Both hm and Maid gave awkward look on her question and then maid replied, "ha maddam, wo memsahab kabhi bhi chali jaati h, koi fix time nhi h unka"

Hm nodded. Then hm (asked)- jaha se saaman chori hua h waha lekr chalo hame.

The Maid showed them the way. Both ks and hm searched the place in and out but didn't find anything that could be considered as a lead.

Hm(to ks)- ya to kuch bhi haath nhi laga, cheeta ne bhi to yahi sab bataya tha. Ab kaise dhundhenge chorr ko?

Ks(was amazed and in flow she asked)- aapne hamse pucha kya?

Hm(narrowing her eyes said)- aur koi dikh rha h kya aapko idhr?

Ks to irritate her more looked around and then nodded negatively while controlling her smile.

Hm was about to say something when all of the sudden the lights went out. And then before maid could light the candles, hm took out her phone and turned on the flash.

Maid(asked)- maddam thora idhr side dikhaiye na, main mombatti jala deti hu.

Hm showed in the direction she asked. While the maid was taking out the candles, something shined under the furniture which ultimately caught KS's attention, she went there and picked up the thing.

Hm(suspiciously)- kya h waha pr ks? Aap aise kya dekh rhi h?

Ks(checking out the thing thoroughly said)- ms, sayad hame lead mil jayega, ee dekhiye ee anguthi mila h yaha se(she forwarded it to hm)

Hm took a glance of ring and then kept it in her pocket and then they left from there.
____________________________

Hm(ordered to pj while entering in her cabin)- pj wo Mr. and Mrs. Chopra ko thane bulaiye, puchtach ke liye.

Pj nodded and followed the order. After informing the Chopras pj (curiously stopped ks and asked her)- km koi surag haath laga kya ms ke?

Ks(sighed and said)- ha pj ek anguthi mili h, hame Shaq h ki wo us chorr ki hogi. Aur ek min pj, ms ko nhi wo surag hame mila h, pr aapki ms is baat ka credit hame dene se rhi h.