22. SHOW ME THY PATH!~

Ignore the mistakes and happy reading guys 📚😊.
____________________________

Hm agreed to ks and again started following her.

Ks was busy finding way on the map to their destination for the night.

"Ms agar ham isi raftar se chale to 10-15 min mein pahuch jayenge", ks informed while looking ahead.

"Acha theek h, chaliye dekhte h kitni der mein pahuchte h abhi to", hm said while carefully taking her steps.

It was already dark enough to take them a shelter by then but nevertheless they were atleast walking.

"Aaaaaahhhhh", a loud shriek came from behind.

KS's reflexes immediately asked her to look for haseena and she turned back, ran to her and held her by the waist to  provide support.

"Kaa hua aap itni jor se kahe cheekhi?", ks asked in between her uneven breath.

"W...w...o..wo hamara pau... neeche.... aahh... patthar pe mud (twisted) gaya.... aaah", said hm in quivering tone pointing towards her twisted ankle.

"Achaa... aap pahle aaiye... haath dijiye aur chaliye pahle waha per ke paas baithiye...", said ks while wrapping her arms around her own neck while tightly gripping her by the waist with the another one. 

Here, still being in the pain, hm felt a tickling type of sensation in her stomach as soon as she felt KS's touch but soon the another pain took over this feeling and she again winced in pain.

Due to swelling it was getting very difficult for hm even to cover the distance of few steps. While ks was bearing almost the whole weight of HM's body but she didn't complain, not even for once.

Ks carefully supported hm and with great care made her sit under the tree and without wasting any time she immediately unpacked the baggage and took the spray and the compression bandage and did the first aid of hm while hm was liking the moment.

"Ms jyada dard to nhi ho rha h na?", asked ks while rubbing the spray with the light hands on the swollen part.

"Nhi...aaahhh... nhi jyada dard nhi ho rha h karishma.... aaahhh", hm lied thinking she was good a lying and also that ks will believe her words instead of what was visible.

"Hmm... dikh rha h kitna theek h, aap rhne diya kriye na agar aapse jhooth nhi bola jaata h to, kya jaroorat h jhooth ki?", said ks while unbelievably nodding at her childishness.

While hm liked the way ks caught her but then also she tried to show fake frown to ks but those red flare on her cheeks again exposed her which were as evident as that moon in the wide spread black sheet!

"Acha? To aapke kahne ka mtb ham jhooth bol rhe h? Aap apni senior ko jhootha bol rhi h karishma? Iska kya anjam ho skta h wo pata h na aapko?", hm said while faking a frown.

Ks looked up from tying the bandage and took a glimpse of partly visible face of hm in the natural light available of the night and then again looked down and continued wrapping the bandage and said while smiling, "achaa... to abhi aap senior hogayi? Phir bhi koi baat nhi ms, ham tab bhi yahi kahenge ki aapko dard h to aap bata skti h, jhooth bolne ki jaroorat nhi h hai....."

"...waise kya ab aap jhooth bolne ke saath saath jhootha gussa krna bhi seekh gayi h kya ms?", said ks teasing hm.

This time hm smiled at getting caught and replied, "wo sab to theek h pr aapko pata kaise chala karishma... ham to bas aise hi majak kr rhe the"

Till then ks was finished with tying the bandage so she got up and cleared the dust on her clothes and then came and sat by the side of hm leaving a very little gap between them and all within a blink of an eye.