4. I AM NOT YOURS ~

Happy reading guys 📚
____________________________

Hm(shouted breaking KS's chain of thoughts)- KARISHMA SINGH..... SI KARISHMA SINGH!!!

Ks looked at her blankly for a sec and then looked around her, everybody's eyes were on her, after regaining the situation...

ks(immediately saluted and said)- SI KARISHMA SINGH reporting MS (then she sighed)

Hm (taunted)- Hmm, aapka dhyan lagta h thane mein nhi rhta ks, par ek baat ham aapko (turned around and saw others and continued) aur aap sab ko clear kr de... ki duty aur protocols sabke liye ek h aur usme ham kisi ki bhi galti bardasht nhi krenge."

Everybody bowed their heads and nodded in yes but ks rebellious eyes were intentionally looking into HM's dominating eyes and felt like were saying that, "no matter what you say or do but I will rebel you, now and always."

Hm (broke the eyelock and rolled her eyes to others and ordered them)- constable Santosh aap hame pichle do mahine mein jitne cases aaye h thane mein uski files laake dengi, hame cross check krna h sab.

(To pj) pushpa ji, aap hame FIR registered laake dijiye.

(To cheeta) aur constable cheeta aap reco.... (thought for a sec and then changed her mind and continued)... nhi aap jaa kr apna kaam pura kariye, aapki jaroorat hogi to ham aapko bula lenge.

Trio(in unison)- ji Ms, jai hind!! (and they left from there)

Ks was looking at their retreating figure meanwhile hm stood from her chair and came closer to ks, as soon as ks turned she was quite taken aback seeing hm this close to her and again for a sec her mind went blank but soon she took control of it.

Ks(hesitantly)- a..aap eha kaa kr rhi h...(ks took few steps back)

Hm( she too took few steps forward and said in enticing tone )- kya hua karishma, itna paseena kyu aarha h aapko....kya aapko ghabrahat ho rhi h (said hm while taking a keen analysis of her tensed and heavily sweating face)

Ks( replied in shaking voice while again moving back)- h...ha...hame... aapse darr nhi lag raha, wo to aap achanak se y...ya..ha aagai to ham bas thora...(interrupted)

Hm( again moved forward towards her while saying)- par karishma hamne to ye kaha hi nhi ki aap hamse ghabra rhi h?? (And then she slowly laughed which caused more uneasiness in ks)

Ks again took few steps back while she was looking for appropriate words to reply hm, but she stumbled upon the couch and in order to find a support and stop herself from falling she caught HM's collar but was in vain and both ks and hm fell on couch, hm above ks.

It was all in the blink of an eye, equally awkward for both of them but then also hm still maintained her tone and asked her...

Hm(in that position only hm wiped sweat from KS's forehead with her thumb softly  and asked her enticingly)- jawab nhi diya aapne karishma?

It was enough for ks, she couldn't bear now this dilemma of protesting hm due to her hatred towards her or forcefully pay respect to her because she was her senior.
So, another blink of an eye and hm was on floor with a push of ks.

Ks hurriedly stood from couch and went near hm forwarding a hand and saying...

Ks( in trembling voice asked)- aa. Aap theek to h? H..hamne jaan kar dhakka nhi diya..wo to bas... aap...hamare... nhi... maaf kr dijiye ms... (And then she forwarded her hand)

But HM's anger was on peak she jerked of KS's hand and stood up herself. She quietly went back to her chair and sat down.

Hm(closed her eyes and took a deep breath and then said)- SI KARISHMA SINGH, jaisa ki hamne abhi sabhi staffs ko kaam diya h unke capability ke according aur jaisa ki aap janti h ki sirf aap hi bachi h, to aap apna kaam sun lijiye...(paused)