28. HOW DO I LOVE THEE? ~

Ignore the mistakes and happy reading guys 📚😊.
____________________________

Haseena went into her cabin and sat down on the chair. She was profoundly blushing thinking something.
____________________________

"Karu jyada behtar h hasu!", said Aabid while staring haseena.

"Nhi yaar Aabi, tumne kabhi karishma ko dhyaan se dekha h? Matlab dekho usko...", said haseena while placing karishma, who was probably asking for notes from other classmates, in between the frame made by her finger.

Aabid and haseena who were sitting on a tree seat and were busy discussing about what they should call karishma.

"....dekho usko, hame to dekh kr lagta h ki usme ek bahut gehra thehrav h... jo sayad hi kisi ko pata h...", haseena said in a quite serious tone.

"Acha hasu ji, phir is gehre thehrav ka vistar se varnan kriye jara, ham bhi sunna chahenge!", said Aabid suppressing is laugh which haseena noticed.

Haseena playfully hit his arm and retorted, "rhne do Aabid, hame pata h ki tumse behtar karishma ko koi nhi jaanta, tum bachpan ke dost ho uske pr hamne bas wo kaha jo mehsoos hua hame!"

Aabid realized that haseena was embarrassed because of his reaction so he enlivened her, "ha to hamari pyaari hasu, kya bol rhi thi aap, karu ko karu na bula kr kya bulana chahiye hame?"

Haseena smiled and confided, "KASHU!"

She continued, "hame lagta h ki ye naam jyada behtar rhega Aabid aur wo unke personality se match bhi krta h ekdum maano jaise suraj ki garmi mein ek thandak ka hona!"

Aabid felt the solemnity of her tone and the spark in her eyes but before he could say anything karishma approached them.

"Kya baatein ho rhi h Aabid?", asked karishma completely ignoring haseena's presence there.

Aabid looked at her and then at haseena and then he thought to tease both of them together.

He said," wo karu...hamara mtb kashu( while saying this he looked at haseena while controlling his laugh again)...kashu wo ham dono to bas aise hi... tum batao notes mile?"

At first karishma didn't understand what was happening but she could sense that she was being played but what irritated her was haseena's involvement in that.

"Aabid ye kashu kya h?", karishma asked keeping her cool.

Both Aabid and haseena felt that she didn't like it but Aabid tried to make the situation normal.

"Karu kuch nhi bas aise hi, wo ham aur haseena bas baat kr rhe the ki tumpe kashu naam bhi suit krega...", he didn't even complete his statement and before that karishma slammed the books into haseena's hand and turned to leave.

But before leaving she snubbed haseena, "saare notes lekr aaye h ham... A-A-B-I-D ke liye". She emphasized on Aabid because she was told that Aabid needs them but actually he asked it for haseena. And then she immediately left.

Karishma's rude behavior was definitely hurtful because Aabid and haseena never knew the reason behind this.

____________________________

"Ek wo waqt tha aur ek ye waqt h, ham do wahi h pr phir bhi wo nhi h!", haseena mumbled and sighed.

"Waise waqt jo bhi ho ham is baat se tab bhi ittefak rkhte the aur ab bhi rkhte h ki karishma pe kashu jyada suit krta h!", thinking this she smiled inwardly.