opening the way

Dipper had to admit this was not something he could forget. The path they were taking. They were heading to the same place Mabel began her business. Where he brought back bill.

Their were differences around him but it was the same place.

Though it looked rather cleaned up. And rather fortified compared to his and his sisters.

Well, more his sisters then anythang as she had made it into her operation bace. It seems Mason did the same here. But the sliding doors and clean walls were a fancy change that they didn't have in their world. It looks really cool though.

If he gets home he must tell her of this. Though his eyes widened as ahead he saw something chilling he recognized. "Why... do you have that?" He asked as Mason grabbed the rift Crack off a simple pedestal by a desk.

"This? Well it's what we need to get you home." Mason chuckles tossing it up causing Dippers heart to nearly stop. "No dont-" He yelled only to see Will grab it from the air.

"Don't be scared." Mason assurs amused as he pressed his hand into a wall behind his desk causing rather rock walls to break open reviling a secret room. Inside was the very thang that caused him fear and hope. It was what brought back their uncle. What brought back Bill.

"You...." it looked diffrent though. So much more advanced and better made.

"I made this to learn of my world. But using this rift and your soul we can force an opening from your world, to mine." He said simply like that was nothing.

"My soul?" Dipper asked shocked this seemed too easy so his soul being the price scared him.

"Yes. Your soul has the essence of your universe. It will give you a direct link to them. Ah... it won't harm you. You just need to poor as much of your magic as you can in it." He chuckled.

"Really? Its.... this easy to get home?" He mutters trembling. Months. No. Years? Time has passed so much and so strangely as he saw so many other vision of him and Bill and the world.

A few times he thought his sanity would snap. He learned so much yet still felt like he knew nothing.

His body seemed to never age as it seems like time hasent passed but he knew the days he spent. The time.

"I wouldent cause it easy. This will rip open the universe." Mason said as Will moved placing the rift inside a box that suked it in light coming on as if it's just been Givin its power source.

"And that comes with many dangers. But Will dispite being pathetic to look at is quite powerful." He seemed to purr moving his ha and up to grab Wills chin forcing the demon to look at him. "He will clean up the mess made. But we will have limited time. Perhaps only an hour." He sighs. "But I hope it's enough for me to learn all I want." He said letting Will go and looking to Dipper. "When I turn it on, focus ever bit of magic in you into the ring." He said lowly. "Give it everything you have so it can find where your power is coming from and open a connection."

"Right now?" Dipper asked nervous as Mason rolled his eyes. "No. When it's on. Look I don't want you here. You look like a... pathic poor me. It's rather unsightly." He sighs. "But becuse your me I'm willing to help myself out since helping you will let me see the other side of our coin." He said leaning to Dipper.

"Will. Power it on."

Dipper flinched as a light flashed. Thangs around them began to float a bit as Dipper gasped out shocked in the air. "Now dipper!" Mason yelled as Dipper looked to it flustered on what was expected.

But his magic has gotten better. His time in the world's helped him learn and his arm stretched out pointing to the portal he closed his eyes.

He just wants to see his Bill again.

Power drained from him his eyes peeking upon they widen seeing a chunk of stone flying at him. He began to let out a yell when a arm moved around his waist pulling him close.

A low curse was herd as his eyes snap shocked to Mason who had a blue glow in his eyes and around the huge rock above them. Blood dropped down his head as he grunts. "This is taking more then I expected..." He mutters as the power seemed to glitch out Mason using the magic to keep them from further harm as Dipper could see threw the bright light was Will seeming to push hid magic to control the power.

The light kept getting brighter.

Untill Dipper could hear a low dark laugh.

"Oooh~ Dipper... I feel your magic... where are you my love?"