they think it's just a game

Unlike the grunkles, Mable didn't panic or yell about stupid lights.

She ran upstairs to check on Dipper.

Upstairs she could see thew the cracks of the door a bright light. Or could it be called a light at all? It was a pure white.

Dipper was talking to someone. And she knew who. It was the vary voice that once scared her. The very voice she wanted to bring back for dipper.

She narrowed her usual playful eyes. Looks like it's time. She moved downstairs her eyes switching.

"Dip dot is sleeping threw this! How will I tell him we must build a fire and live like cavemen!?" She jokes dramatically.

Ford chuckled. "Just let him sleep. I'll get the light back on in a moment."

Mable smiles and salutes him. "yes sir!"

Stan rolled his eyes. "Why don't you follow your brothers lead and go to bed as well?" he suggested thinking how sleeping was a good idea.

"Sure, ill follow his lead! but I need to take a message to my subjects!" she said with a huge smile.

"Whatever kid. just hurry to bed, let us grownups do fix up and clean up."

Foolish.

She ran upstairs smiling almost darkly. her eyes growing blank as she moved to her room. with the snap of her fingers a nome comes out. "yes, Boss?"

She didn't even look at him. No need, she could tell where he was in the dark.

"Send someone to all of them. here are letters with their names." She pulled a stack of envelops out of a drawer handing them to the creature. each one had a name. Inside, their orders.

"Of course Boss."

With the nod of her head she dismissed him.

She had the perfect cover. So sweet and lovable.

But who would believe she became the queen of crime?

Shes The Boss.

And shes going to make dipper happy again. Even if it broke the law and betrayed the unkles. But they have done these twins wrong by hurting and torturing one.

They hurt Dipper.

"They think its just a game..."

She began to change into her pajamas.

"Time to make a stand. I'll be here for my brother. Time to show him."

It was time to step over that line that kept them from moving forward.