eyes

Dipper felt himself grow board as he waited for Bill to return.

That, and he was getting hungry. And for once, the sound of meat discussed him. He laid down and watched surprised that his new found legs curled in naturally for someone who knew nothing about being a deer.

His ears perked up at the sound of quiet footsteps. Bill back already? Wow. It must have barely been a hour.

Dipper stood up and his new ears listened to the footsteps. Hold on. Bill did not sound that quiet. He was loud and walked with little to no care on who found him.

No, these steps were couscous of soundings and were moving slowly.

Dipper felt his heart quicken and his legs itched to run in leap full bounds. But his head told him to stay. Bill would not find him if he ran off. And he wanted to know who was their.

His ears remained up, alert, and he was ready to run or fight if he had too.

"H-hello?"

Dippers ears perked up at the voice. "Hello?"

The voice sounded familiar.

The voice seemed to quiver and was much more timid. "Friend or foe?"

Dipper laughed softly in his nervousness. "I-i don't know. Friend I hope! Your not foe are you?"

"Me? No... As long your not."

"I'm not!" Dipper bleats out as the footsteps got closer until ...

Dipper stared in shock at Dipper.

They both had their jaws dropped and looked the exact same. The difference? One was more timid and looked more natural with the deer legs.

"Your me!" They both yelled at each other. Most fear forgotten, shock took place.

Dipper looked at himself shocked, Bills words swimming in his mind, 'we can't be seen by others. Especially our other selves.'

Alright. What do you do if you are seen?

"What's going on? Are you a clone?" His eyes widened. "How did you escape!?"

Dipper was confused but at the word clone his mind wonders to that monster that could take on the form of things he could see.

"No! Wait!" Dipper grabbed the other hims arm to keep him from running away.

"I'm not that monster! I'm you! From another universe!"

That caught the other Dippers attention.

"What?"

"I'm from another universe, I came here with my friend. His idea of a joke. I'm kind of stuck here."

The other Dipper paused and looked back. Being Dipper, even if it's another timeline, or universe. He knows that things are never right in the town.

"I believe you."

Dipper let go of the Dippers arm. "Thank you."

"What should I call you?"

Dipper paused. "My names Dipper but..."

"Say no more. Call me Tyrone."

Dipper smiled.

"So tell me everything."

Dipper looked at his legs. "How do you sit?"

Tyrone laughed and showed Dipper how to sit in his new legs.

And then Dipper explained a bit of his world. How everyone was humans, the dimension was afraid of monsters. Mostly of a Demon. Called Bill.

Tyrone stopped Dipper after he finished telling him about what Bill did to Gravity Falls.

"You have a Bill as well!? I mean, our Bill dose not try to take over the world like that, he's a hunter. He hunts us for a prize. Some humans pay good money for us. Bill has been hunting my family for some time."

Dipper felt uneasy. "You trust me?"

"Your me. I think I can trust myself." Tyrone days with the usual slang Dipper used from time to time.

"I'm human where I'm from. And I can't travel to other dimensions without lots of power. And I became friends with the enemy. He changed-"

"Someone is coming!" Tyrone shushed.

Dipper could hear it too. And he remembered the footsteps. "I know. It's the friend I told you. The one who brought me here."

Tyrone calmed slightly but he stood alert. Dipper grabbed his hand in hope to calm him. And to hold him in case he wants to run.

"Pine Tree! I got everything! You should have seen the town! It was full of-"

He stopped talking seeing two Dipper's.

Tyrone yelped. "It's Bill!!" He tried to jump away but Dipper held him down.

"Tyrone wait! He's good!"

"Dipper! I told you that we should not meet with our other selves!!"

"I'm sorry! He came out and I did not think to run!"

"Pine Tree!"

"What's going on!?" Tyrone yells panicked.

Bill goes quiet and so dose Dipper.

"Well..." Dipper mumbled.

"Shall I finish my story?"

Tyrone nodded his head but kept one eye on Bill who was glaring at their hands.

Bill listened as Dipper told the other Dipper, or Tyrone, about how they met at school, after he was defeated.

He was mad they were holding hands. Why can't his hand be their?

"But he kidnapped Mable!" Tyrone says when Dipper finished his story. "In my world he even held her above water laughing at me!" He glares at Bill.

"What?" Dipper asks confused.

"Mable is a mermaid. Stan in a gargoyle, and Ford is a Griffin."

Dipper nodded his head trying to get that around his head. "W-well, our Bills are a little different. But if mine could change yours might too."

"I did not change!" Bill grunts out.

"So you don't want to be around me?" Dipper asks sadly.

Bill felt bad and walked over to Dipper pulling him away from the double. "Only for you, I change, a little." He mumbled a light shade of pink as he hugged his Pine Tree.

Dipper blushed as Tyrone also blushed just from watching.

"Get off me!" Dipper snapped completely red as he shoved Bill off him.

Bill himself was shocked. Did he really do that?

Bill smiles and his mind comes to terms with his feelings.

Dipper flushed a bit shocked at Bill. Bill liked to be close. He knew that. But he was embarrassed now.

Tyrone looked up. "It's getting late... I should go. Mable is waiting in her tank."

Dipper looked at Tyrone. "Please don't tell of us! We can't ruin this universe timeline."

"I won't tell." Tyrone says looking like he wanted to run for his life.

"Thank you." Dipper mumbled not knowing what he should really do as Tyrone bounded off

Dipper glanced at Bill who was staring at him.

His eye looked at him as if to see his soul. Even without Bills powers he felt trapped to Bill. And he did not really want to run away.

Bill had everything they needed set down against a tree, a pine tree at that. His eyes started at Dippers face and trailed down stopping at his human waist where his deer shoulders began.

"B-bill?" Dipper mutters softly flushed as he could feel Bills eyes on him.

Bill shakes his head. "We should eat then sleep."

Dipper nodded taking a Apple. At least it's fruit. He could feel Bills eye on him.

Did something change?