You'll Learn

Mabel blinks.

It took nearly a hour and a half for Bill to suddenly appear before them, Dipper like a bride in his arms. Looking beat though.

Dipper had raw bite marks all over his throat and down to where they can't see, his body mostly limp in Bills grip, and his eyes barely open. He looked abused.

Sexually abused.

Mabel turned red relising suddenly why they took so long.

Bill grins at her and gave a wink before looking around at the townspeople who even though the gas wore off, leaving them all with stiff joints, they were still here Becuse she wanted them to see Bill and Dipper togeather.

Though Mabel didn't expect them to come here looking like this.

Stan and Ford at this point were no longer chained thanks to Bill taking up of so much of Dippers thoughts they were freed.

Though their faces of schock to Bill were priceless. Their jaws actually dropped and stayed that way as they go into shock.

Dipper shifted in Bills grip his body still tingling like Bill was inside him yet now he has to act like nothing was all that wrong.

Great.

"Sorry were late Mabel..." He said with a bit of a grin. He's not all that sorry. Only a little.

A moment later surprisingly Stan snapped out of the shock first. "Sweet mother of Waffles!! My poor eyes! My poor mind!" He cryed out covering his eyes while Ford was still staring, his emotions battling.

Mabel cleared his throat causing bill to look at her. "Couldn't you two put that on hold? Theirs still work to do."

Bill just chuckles. "No Mabel. I couldn't. Dipper needed to be mine at once." He said causing Dipper to flush a deeper red.

Before Mabel could say anything else however, Stan was marching to Bill with eyes that could kill.

No.

They said they would lission!

What is he-

"How dare you not wait untill wedding my boy! Where's the ring huh? He went threw all of this for your evil butt and you dare defile him just like that!? We have counstums! We have rules! I have not yet approved of this! How do I know your not going to leave him? And how dare you be so rough!! Look at him!! I bet it was his first time too! Even if he did it with a girl before I know for sure he had no interest in men before you! Hand him over you monster! I need to tend to my little boys wounds THEN we will talk!" He spat Bill standing their stupidly as he let Stan take Dipper who also looked surprised.

Huh. The all knowing mind demon admittedly did not see that coming.

Stan was in what he guessed was mother mode?

Geeze. Bill couldn't even think of a way to respond to that.

So Insted he looked to Ford whos eyes followed Dipper and Stan to their stopping stopping point a bit out of his reach but close before his eyes snapped back to Bill.

Dipper flushed as Stan moved away and began fussing over him but he smiled neverless.

"Grunkle Stan?" He asked softly Stan looking up into Dippers eyes before sighing seeing the question in the boys eyes.

"I don't trust Bill. I don't like him very much and has more secrets about him then anyone I've ever seen. He was the cause for so much pain for me. I lost Ford Becuse of him." He said ripping off a part of his fancy shirt with ease to wipe off some of the still fresh blood on Dippers neck.

"I lost my memories Becuse I wanted to protect all of you from him. I'm glad I got them back. I'm lucky." He said not daring to strip Dipper to his underwhere in public to tend to all the boys wounds. Just the ones he can see on top. Most being light hand bruse marks and bites from what looked liken sharp teeth.

Dipper frouns and glanced at Ford who was coming out of his shock. "You... Your not going to choose us are you?" He asked in a tiny voice.

Stan stands up and smiles. "Kid, I'm gonna tell ya something important. I trust you, Dipper Cipher Pines." He said causing Dipper to smile widely.

"With how much I know, you Dipper will make the right decision."

Bill was surprised. Humans are different Becuse of the thang called feelings they have. Its more magical then anything in his opinion.

Though Stan makes good point. He and his Pine Tree need to get married!! Of course it needs to be in the forest, perhaps later in the day as it becomes dark and when its dark, blue fire candles everywhere! Though Dipper would look good in a dress, suit sounds good to. Yellow, black, and blue thyme!

His thoughts of planning his and his humans wedding got interrupted by Ford slamming into him forcing him to the ground.

Mabel ran closer and magic sparked around Dipper in pure anger at the sight of Ford's hands around Bills throat.

But Bill raised a hand to stop them all. The town watching and Dipper moving closer while Mabel shifted around, even Stan covered his eyes.

Bill just grins.

"Your not winning this Ford." He coos before laughing. "But i am. I don't care to win you over. To get your approval. I only want Dipper. And he's mine. So you have two choices of your own. Be with us or aginst us."

Ford yells at this. "You don't get to win! I have lost so much Becuse of you! You destroyed my life! Nearly lost me my brother! And hurt the twins! You are hurting us still! You can't love. So what the fuck are you planning?"

Bill goes quiet. "You really want to know what's in my mind?" He asks his eyes darkening. "I amit I at first just wanted Dipper to be my friend and join me. He was smarter then you all. He had more guts. But you know what?" He knew very well his words were puprpusily to win over the townspeople. But not all of it was lies.

"Turns out, I can fall in love. Becuse I felt desire. I needed Dipper with me Becuse he made me feel things. He made me feel warm. He made me smile. And that's when I realized I can't leave him. I need my pine tree. He fills that pice that I once though could only be filled if I took over the planet.... Its... Wonderful. And the best part? Is Dipper. Is. Mine."

Dipper blushed and Stan moved over forcing the taken back Ford back. Ford was enraged. None of this was right. But as he watched Dipper limp to Bill? He felt discuted.

Dipper threw his and would bill yankimg him down for a kiss. "You still suck at being romantic... But you Tryrd." He said with a smile, Bill grinning as he kissed back deeply and eagerly before speaking. "In leaning. Just like you Ford, your going to learn to accept us."

Ford nearly spat out words that will make even a monster shy away. But he looked at Dipper. Happy will Bill. Mabel. A strong leader to be. Stan. His brother. Looking at him with sad eyes.

"Ford... Just let it go... Ill help you. But you can't fight this..." Stan mutters causing Ford to grit his teeth.

"Fine!" He yells gaining every one attation. "Ill accept this. If you can prove yourself to be good enough." He grawls out.

"Think of me as the father you need to ask permission to marry his da... Son." He spat.

Bill grins. "You'll learn old timer. I always get what I want." He agrees holding out his hand.

Ford wanted to kill him. But took the hand Insted.