The new path...?

Dipper licks his lips as he sat on the desk. He felt eyes on him from below as his sister spoke.

"I think us and you unicorns can get along. We will protect you. And only in moderation will we take some of your hair from time to time. I suggest you agree." She said with a sweet bubbly voice. "We dont want a reapeat of last time when I came to see your kind." She added darkly her bubbly voice darkening.

Under dippers feet being used as a foot rest while he sat on the desk was one of the unicorns. Beaten. Blood dripped from its nose. They are such fowl creatures. Beutaful to look at. Powerful magic hair. But greedy as can be with rudeness to match. The one under him dared to curse at them. So He made it flot up amd slammed ait back and fourth two trees for a bit.

Only enough to hurt. After all. He dosent want to kill this creature. Make wants them alive.

Still. They were watching her and him with fear now.

His display to this one frozen the others.

So the meeting was going well.

They signed the magic contract and Mabel grins rolling it up. "Thank you all. We will begin perfecting the sanitary as soon as a few days from now... And you all will be nice." She adds dangerously before dipper let blue some ruch out hiding them. The desk dissapred as well as the twins.

But in reality they re appeared a bit away the two grinning.

"Another one down. I'm happy for you Mabel. Soon all the major species will be on our side." He praised watching her light up.

"I know! I feel like it's really starting to come togeather now..." She whispers hugging herself.

"But Dipper, your... Magic is getting stranger... When you used it your eyes started to glow." She said making dipper nod.

"Yes... Bill said to to me too... He said in getting stronger... Whatever that means." Dipper said blushing a bit when make chuckles.

"Your adorable dip dot. He probily only wanted to let you know your improving."

"Yeah..." Dipper goes quiet thinking about the other night. It was only two nights ago he saw Ford.

"Mable... I... I tryed. I've tried enough I think."

"... What do you mean?" Mable questioned startled by his sudden words.

"Ford... He just... I been so nice to him right?? And yes still fighting Bill! I know he won't accept me like this. I can see how he's plotting to get rid if Bill... And bills not even taking it seriously! He should be more careful... I just..." He trailed off frustrated without words as Mabel looked at him.

"Dipper... You know... I really just want us all to be happy." She said looking away and to the tall trees around them.

"Everyone in this town. They are all amazing. The truths in this area... I want the world to become something better... But... It's not possable. I'm not strong enough. And... I know my lifebalone won't be enough to mame a real change..." She said startling dipper.

He had no idea this was going on in her head.

"But... I am trying. I'll get stronger. I'll spread love... Ford... I can sort of understand his anger. But please... We can't... I dont want him to go. Stan will be heartbroken... He's part of our family..."

Dipper didn't know what to say. He felt like she only told him a mear fraction of her worries.

"I angry at him too." She suddenly adds. "But I'm sure... If i dig a little deeper I'll find the part of him that's blocking him from moving on. And He will be happy too. If He could be on our side again."