payback and a deal

Bill noticed Troy ganging up on Dipper more than almost four more weeks passed. Three more days till schools out.

Bill prevents as much as he could but from time to time dipper would come to class looking a little broken.

Dipper has begun to relax around Bill, now feeling safe near him. When he was close to Bill, Troy and his friends would not dare get too close to him.

First period became Dippers favorite class. Because he was safe their. Troy was madder at him, thanks to him chuckling at him when he hit his knee against his desk. For once, Bill was not the cause of his pain!

Dipper found it funny and that angered Troy, to have Dipper laugh at him. Normally he would trip of make fun of him but now Troy seems to be a little more violent.

It's nothing compared to the pain he experienced at Gravity Falls, but Dipper dose not expect much from such acts.

Bill likes having Dipper around, Dipper knows what he is, so they can talk about more interesting things than human stupidity.

He knew something was up when Dipper came to class with a small bruise on his arm. Bill questioned it but Dipper said it was an accident.

Bill knew he was lieing, he was no fool. But he let it slide. It was not that bad, so perhaps the one who caused it did not mean to hit him so hard.

Dipper had a feeling Bill knew what really happen, but he stayed out of his mind, and even let it slide. Bill has been trying to behave and give dipper privacy in his own mind.

Dipper tells Mable nothing, and Mable is noticing how quiet her brother is around her lately.

She's wondering if it's because soon her and Dipper were going back to Gravity Falls.

Dipper smiled at his sister and told her he had a book assignment to finish for tomorrow.

He started to head to his room but three boys waited him. Troy and his two minions.

"Excuse me..." Dipper mumbles trying to walk past them. They moved in front of him blocking his path.

"Hey Dip Shit. We need to Barrow you."

"No thanks, I need to go to my room, got work to do." Dipper tried to step past them again but Troy grabbed his arm yanking him back.

"I was not asking."

Dipper knew if he tried to fight them they would probably do something. So he stayed silent and let himself be dragged off.

Bill was in Dippers room waiting for him to get here. He was board. Normally he would hang out in the void but he felt like talking to Dipper.

He was taking him time.

Bill crossed his legs and turned upside down staring at the door. Did a teacher hold him back?

Bill sighed and waited. Tutorials only lasted an hour after school. Even if schools almost over, there are over achievers like Dipper.

Dipper, on the other hand, was led to the back of the school to the boy's locker rooms. No words were spoken on the way there.

They shove Dipper against the lockers roughly, making him cry out in pain as a lock dug into his back.

"You sound like a girl. You sure your a boy?" Troy laughed out, his minions copying his laugh.

"I'm a boy, stupid." Dipper wanted to hit himself. Not only did he just seal his fate, that was the worst comeback ever.

Troy narrowed his eyes and his fist connected to Dipper's stomach.